Makeup and Betrayal

I have so many plans for the future chapters. I can't wait for you all to read what I have planned.

"You both need to sit down and get through your issues." Caroline forces Elena and I into her living room not allowing us to leave until we either fight it out or cry.

"I have nothing to say."

"Bullshit Sofia. Start talking or..."

"Or what?"

"I will burn all of your clothes."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, I would. Now talk!" She orders and leaves the room. Elena and I still won't look at each other. I keep ignoring her and she moves further away from me on the couch. Caroline even took the next step by removing all of the food from her house and the ones she couldn't she locked.

"Let's get this over with." I say keeping the eye-rolling to a minimum.

"You betrayed us."

"I will not be told I betrayed anyone when we're talking about killing four people."

"They're not people Sofia! They're monsters!"

"And what are Stefan and Damon?"

"That's different."

"How? You didn't see what Stefan is capable of Elena. I did when I was helping Damon look for him all summer. He left people dismembered and even tried to reassemble them to make them look whole. He was sick and even toyed with his kills. Damon is no better. He killed for fun and if we took vampire out of the equation then they would be serial killers!"

"That's..."

"What because you're in love with both of them that you can't see what they are?"

"Damon and Stefan are different from them. They didn't kill people we love or..."

"But they've killed Elena. It doesn't have to be linked to us but if you can condone the things they've done that makes you a hypocrite to judge anyone who does the same."

"How can you defend Klaus and his siblings? Rebekah tried to kill me and Klaus did."

"You came back because John sacrificed himself. You lived you always do."

"What does that mean?"

"You know what it means Elena."

"Please share with me Sofia."

"Bonnie and her family have suffered so much at the hands of vampires but yet you sympathize with them over her. Her grams died because you got us involved with Damon and Stefan."
"We were both involved with them!"

"But you made it everyone's responsibility to care for your well being above our own. You made us feel like our own problems and lives did not matter if yours was involved!"

"You never seemed to have a problem with it."

"Because the world revolves around you Elena and you're too selfish to see it!"

"I risk everything for those I love!"

"Then why does it seem like we're always the ones getting hurt."

"I have nothing to do with that."

"You have the Salvatore brothers willing to throw anyone to the wolves if it means you get to live. They are willing to kill or do anything you say. They care little to no shits about us because to them and everyone else the world is centered around Elena Gilbert."