Hunters and Hallucination's

Just a warning I am skipping around the episodes of season 4 because a majority of them focus solely on Elena and I don't see Sofia being any added character to the story. Also I just want to get closer to the big plans I have waiting for you all to read.

Just when we find some peace things get more complicated. The hunter who was after Tyler and shot him in front of the whole town is, in fact, part of this elite mystical hunting party known as The Five. And Jeremy is the only one who is able to see his invisible tattoo which indicates he's a possible hunter. Connor even went as far as lace werewolf venom in the keg at Rebekah's anti-curfew party that the town has placed since the mayor's son was seen as a target. We need more information and against Stefan's request Bonnie, Elena and I go with Damon to Whittemore College so Bonnie can speak with the professor who took over her grams' class. This is our first true college visit and it fills me with sadness.

Damon literally pulls up onto the campus and parks his car. "Can you just leave the car here like this?" I ask motioning to the fact it's not even a parking spot.

"Stop being a worry wort." Damon says as we get out of the car.

"You're okay with this?" Elena asks Bonnie. This trip is also to help test and educate Elena on how to control her blood lust.

"If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would. But neither Sofia or I can. So better do this now than at freshman orientation."

"Did I miss the memo that we were wearing jean type jackets?" I look the two of them and look at my clothes seeing I am out of place.

"Sofia." Bonnie shakes her head at me.

"Something tells me that college isn't in my future anymore."

"And why not? You can compel your way of paying for college anywhere. Study anything without fear of not getting a job because you can compel your way through life." I tell my sister.

"Not the point Sofia."

"Oh, stop with the pity party." Damon interrupts. "If I can go to college you can go to college."

"You went to college?" I already knew the answer to this one due to my little trip to Atlanta with Damon a year ago.

"Sure plenty of times. I always had a thing for sorority girls." I scrunch up my nose as his distasteful comment.

"You're disgusting." Bonnie tells him and it makes him laugh of course.

"I know."

__________________________________
We're late as we find the classroom for Professor Shane something. We try sneaking into the back not wanting to disrupt his lecture. "When I say the word witch what pops into your head? Halloween costume? Villain of a fairy tale? Maybe an ex-girlfriend. Well, whatever image it is, it's probably not Tanielle Soso"

"Is that him?" Elena asks interested.

"Yeah." We take our seats.

"He's kind of..."

"Hot."

"Eww not at all." I state and they eye me like I' crazy.

"I'm an admittedly crappy photographer. Now in reality or in this reality, at least. Witches have appeared across every culture in history. They're the architects of the supernatural. Responsible for everything that goes bump in the night, from ghosts to vampires, to doppelgangers..." Damon starts whispering insults about the professor to Elena but something catches my attention in his lecture.

"There are even witches who are born with this dark magic. They are the ones other witches fear because their power is unmatched and unpredictable. These naturally dark witches have historically found themselves extinct. But there is one prophecy in the witch community that believes in one generation the most powerful dark witch will be born and she will bring destruction with her and no one can oppose her. She possesses this darkness that will consume her and everyone she touches."