Match Made In Heaven

Who do you think Sofia will end up with? And what would their ship name be?

Elena wanted time to write in her diary at our parent's graves before coming home to head to the Grill. I was practicing my violin when I heard her coming in.

"How was the cemetery?" I call out from my bedroom. She comes in and leans on my door as I continue to practice.

"It was good until this weird fog and I swear the bird Bonnie hit this morning showed up."

"Fog? In the middle of the afternoon." I was skeptical that she was even recalling the right information.

"And the weirder thing the guy we saw this morning at the office he was there." I stopped my practicing and put down my violin.

"The hot ass back guy!"

"His name is Stefan and yes. He was there."

"Damn you two are made for each other if you think spending time in a cemetery as a good past time."

"It was strange."

"What was?"

"I must have scrapped my leg when I fell running away from the bird and Stefan got weird when I showed him."

"Weird in what..."

"He asked me if had cut myself." Elena lifts up her leg. I see the cut and quickly grab some disinfectant and band-aid for her.

"I mean he could be really squeamish around blood or he saw you fall."

"I guess but it was still strange."

"But he's still hot, right?" I ask after I finish up with her leg.

"I mean he's..."

"Lenny, it's just me. You can spill all your dark secrets to me and  I will do my best to keep them to myself unless they are too good of a secret not to share." I joke with her.

"Okay, he's a little pretty."

"Well, while you decide how pretty this new guy is I'm going to head out and meet everyone at the Grill." I place my violin away and grab my car keys.

"I'm going to change and then I'll be over there shortly."

"Sounds good." I pass Jenna as I head to the front door. "Bye aunt Jenna. I'm heading to the Grill."

"Don't stay out too late and no sleep over at Tyler's." She says with a stern but friendly tone.

"Trust me I'll just have him sleep over here." I joke. I open and the front door and drop my keys because of someone standing on our front porch. "Shit." I say I as grab my keys.

"Sorry. I'm Stefan."

"Oh, you're Stefan. Sorry I didn't recognize you I've only seen you from the back and..." I stop myself before I say too much. "Sorry, um can I help you with something?" I asked leaning against the door.

"Uh..." Stefan holds up a book and I recognize it as Elena's diary. "I don't know if Elena told you I ran into her at the cemetery today and she dropped this. I was just..."

"Aren't you a gentleman. That is so sweet of you. And between the two of us, did you sneak a peek at her private thoughts?" He chuckles.

"No. I have a diary of my own and I wouldn't want someone reading mine if dropped it. I just wanted to return it to her."

"Damn, you two are a match made in heaven. I'm Sofia, Elena's twin sister." I hold out my hand for him to shake.

"Twin? Really I had no idea."