Tomb Games

I loved writing this chapter and it makes me so excited for you guys to read what I have planned. Stay tuned for some amazing chapters to come.

Anna being the crazy bitch she is decided it was the best idea to kidnap not only me and Elena but Bonnie as well. I wished more than anything that I had some sort of control over whatever my abilities are. I wanted to show her that she doesn't mess with us, but Stefan came in and saved the day. I thought us being saved would be the last of our drama but things only got worse. Stefan insisted that we speak with Bonnie's grandmother. I love Sheila she's always given us great advice and amazing stories about her life.

"How did you know where we were?" Bonnie asks. Elena and Stefan are talking privately and I'm enjoying the fresh pot of tea.

"Many things can fuel a witch's power. Worry, anger. After Stefan told me that they had taken you, I had a lot of both. Simple locator spell was easy after that."

"I'm sorry. About all of this." Bonnie mutters to her.

"Not as sorry, as they're gonna be." I wanted to ask her what she meant but Stefan and Elena come back into the house.

"So, what do we do now?"

"For now, you need to stay here." Stefan declares to all of us and not just Elena.

"A prisoner, in my own home? I don't think so."

"I can't protect you if you leave the house." Stefan looks at all of us. I know he means well, but he's going over the top.

"We'll protect ourselves."

"We need to let him have Katherine back."

"What?" I yell at my sister. She's said some crazy things, but this is ridiculous. There is no way Damon gets what he wants after everything he's done.

"Sofia, he's not going to stop until he gets her."

"Then let him struggle on his own. We don't have to aid him along the way."

"You don't understand Sofia. If we help him, maybe this ends."

"No, you don't understand." I'm in my sister's personal space now. "You weren't the one he had in a choke hold ready to turn into a vampire. No, you weren't the one who feared for her life. No that was me. I know what he's capable Elena, do you?"

"I agree with Sofia." Bonnie pipes in visibly upset with Elena. "He doesn't deserve to get what he wants."

"What other choice do we have?" No one has a direct answer.

"Witches, being pulled down by vampire problems. As much as we tried to stay out of it." Bonnie squeezes my hand. "I'll open the tomb. You get your brother's girl and destroy the rest with fire. Then this will all be over." Sheila orders Stefan.

"We still have to get Damon to agree." Stefan reminds us of another kink in our plan.

"He already agreed once." Elena points out.

"Yeah, and then you two double-crossed him." I point out.

"You were double-crossing him too." Elena fires back.

"Not at that moment because you two kept the whole plan from me. I knew not to trust Damon, but you two didn't even trust me to be on your side!"

"Sofia's right. We crossed him and now he's angry."

"He's hurt there's a difference."

"Elena, it sounds like your defending a child! He's a century years old vampire who should have learned by now that life doesn't always go your way but that doesn't mean you kill people for fun."