The Cure

I have so many plans. I can't wait for you all to join me on the next part of Sofia Gilbert's journey.

My family betrayed me and left me locked in the house as a prisoner. I woke up with a throbbing headache with my arms and legs tied to the chair. "Are you alright love?" Klaus looks so broken as he looks me in the eyes.

"They just left me, prisoner. Just because I thought differently than them." I feel tears streaming down my face. "They left me!"

"I will make them pay for it and more love. When we get out of here I will make them bathe in blood!"

"No, they're my family. I want no harm to come to them."

"They hurt you over and over again..."

"Killing or hurting them will do nothing. I love my family Klaus. No matter if we fight, betray each other or want to kill one another. I will always love them."

"I wish I could hold you and make you feel better."

"I would like that too." I look over and the sight of Kol's burnt corpse saddens me. Klaus looks over at his brother's dead body and we just stay like that in silence.

__________________________________
I don't know how much time has passed but Tyler walks in with a smug look on his face. "Morning sunshine. You look pathetic."

"Not now Tyler." I groan as the ropes on my arms start rubbing against my skin making it hurt.

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different. Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything, 'cause I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets."

"My friends will be back with the cure by then."

"They went after the cure?" I ask surprised that they did all of this and left me here.

"We hoped you were on our side Sof, but you chose the wrong guy."

"I was trying to keep everyone alive. No one had to die!"

"Not how it looked. You spent all day with this dick letting him get into your head and what now we're supposed to trust you!"

"I'm your friend Tyler. I have done nothing but be loyal to all of you, yet you seem to find a way to betray me."

"I could shove the cure down your boyfriend's throat and make him mortal." He threatens as he gets closer to me. I don't for one second believe he would hurt me but that doesn't stop Klaus from banging on the barrier.

"Get the hell away from her!" He shouts at Tyler.

"When they get the cure I'm definitely shoving it down your throat."

"I'm an Original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline, won't be cured along with me? I.e., you."

"You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire our whole bloodline connection to you is broken. And your sire line ceases to exist. So whatever happens to you happens to only you. Which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it." Klaus speeds as close as he can to Tyler getting into his face.

"I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter."

"Enough you both are stupid dicks." I call out making them look at me. "Don't either of you see what's wrong with this? We're willing to kill people for something as a cure. This will do nothing but bring us all closer to death."