Hosting a Killer Dinner

Thank you for support. Enjoy this new chapter.

"So, you were chained to a chair and the werewolves tortured you for the whereabouts of the stone?" I ask getting ready while Damon takes yet another relaxing bath. He really loves these baths and drinking champagne no matter the time of day.

"Kinky isn't it?" He winks at me. Damon stands up not caring he has suds all over him. I check him out through the mirror. "And you got some valuable information from man-witch."

"Yes, Bonnie and I were able to get Luka to talk. But it doesn't help us in figuring out how to save my sister." I turn to face him and place a hand on my hip.

"I'm going to do everything possible to save Elena. Don't you worry." He comes out and stands in front of me. Dripping water to the floor onto my bare foot.

"And what if you can't?"

"Don't think of that. Come on we have a lunch meeting to get to." He leans down and kisses me. I melt into his touch not caring my shirt was getting soaked and I would have to change. John being the father he is, wants to keep Elena and me safe by giving Damon a weapon he can use to kill Elijah. John doesn't trust his intentions and wants us as safe as possible, now Damon just has to wait for the right time to strike at Elijah.

__________________________________
Elena is still on her romantic getaway with Stefan at our families lake-house and it's our job to figure out what to do with Elijah. "Other than the lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything out of Elijah?" Damon questions Alaric. Andie Star is here as a friend of Damon's an ally in digging up needed information.

"No, it was boring. Of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."

"Someone's jealous." I tease Rick but he gives me a look and I know he's serious.

"I agree with Sofia." Andie chimes in and we high five making Damon smirk and Alaric roll his eyes.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." Alaric motions to Andie.

"Andie? She's been compelled not to divulge my secrets." I don't agree with Damon compelling an innocent woman but he needed someone to talk to that wouldn't run away screaming when I wasn't around. I've checked and he's not feeding off her. Instead, they are forming this slightly weird friendship, but from overhearing them they give each other advice and work through their own demons together. It's nice seeing him find another friend after losing Rose. He needs to open himself up to people that aren't just me. He must see something in Andie that he can relate to and that's good. I want him to talk things out hopefully preventing him from going on a killing rampage when he's upset and doesn't want to fight anymore for what really matters in life.

"Yes, Damon and I have become close friends in such a short time." Andie says thrilled with a giant smile on her face. He could definitely dial down a little on the compulsion.

"This is too weird." Alaric mutters and I chuckle at his discomfort.

"I just need the right opportunity. Ah, there's Jenna with her new boyfriend." Damon announces and we all turn to Jenna walking into The Grill with Elijah at her side. "Hi." He waves them over sliding his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

"Hey, guys." Jenna greets us.

"So, I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today." Damon states.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well, as much as I'd love to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Alaric is trying to make his exit not awkward as possible, but it's not working.