Making Deals

Thank you for all your support. I love writing and knowing that others enjoy what I write makes my heart sing.

I wake up to the feeling of someone staring at me. I already know who it is but he could be craftier about it. "You're staring." I say not even opening my eyes but instead snuggling closer to his chest. 

"Can't blame me." He whispers into my ear causing a shiver to flow through my body. I feel Damon move one of his hands from caressing my cheek to slowly making its way down my chest. He brushes his hand against my bare chest and my eyes shoot open as he lingers there. I feel my body heat up from his touch. The look in his eyes is of pure lust and his hands continue to move down until they settle on one of my inner thighs. Slowly separating them and I stop breathing for just a second. I can't take the sensual touches and I climb on top of Damon and his brows shoot up and he plasters a grin on his gorgeous face.

I bite my lip looking at the sight beneath me

I bite my lip looking at the sight beneath me. I take the plunge and attach my lips to his while I begin to rock my hips against his and he flips us so I'm beneath him.

We detached ourselves from our morning of sex needing to deal with our siblings. Bonnie and Jeremy are worried what Elena will do to free Stefan even if it means giving back the moonstone to the enemy. She is not a rational thinker when it comes to him and I agree with them that we have to watch her. Bonnie had me help perform a spell trapping Elena in the house. We want to believe that she wouldn't be so naïve and throw everything away for Stefan but she isn't thinking straight lately and it shows.

__________________________________
Damon left to go speak with Stefan and tell him what we have planned to get him out while Bonnie and I test Elena for her loyalty. She comes over the moonstone and some information on how to possibly break the curse. "Now that you got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Elena asks still holding the stone.

"Right now, it's what's binding the sun and moon curse. If Sofia and I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone..."

"The stone will become useless." I finish.

"And according to Katherine, Klaus becomes more vengeful." Elena argues.

"Maybe. If he finds out." Bonnie responds.

"Bonnie, can't this wait?"

"Elena, we need to act now." I state but she blows me off.

"Stefan is stuck in the tomb with Katherine. We've gotta get him out."

"Stefan wants Sofia and me to focus on this." Bonnie argues with her.

"Well, don't listen to him. He thinks he's protecting me but he's wrong."

"Elena, we're with Stefan on this. I've said this once and I will say it again. You're not going to be sacrificed in some ritual for a psychotic vampire if there is something we can do to stop him." Bonnie takes the moonstone from Elena who is pissed that we're not rolling over and letting her decide everything for us.