Beginning of Darkness

What are your predictions for Sofia's future?

Waking up at Caroline's I decided to leave a little early so she can have some time to heal. She doesn't like people wanting on her since it makes her feel weak. I gather my stuff and when I pick up my bag a box falls out. I look at this rectangular box wondering how it got in my bag. I only brought clothes and toiletries and I don't own anything in a velvet box. I pick it up cautiously. I open the lip and see a stunning diamond bracelet. A folded piece of paper falls to the ground. I pick it up and to say I'm shocked is, to say the least.

Dearest Sofia,

You are a rare person to find love. You never cease to amaze me with your strength. ~Klaus

That is not what I expected to receive after basically telling someone they are the cause of most of my problems in my life.

__________________________________
I keep having that same nightmare about this one coffin. I'm always surrounded by this feeling of darkness and power. I wake up in a cold sweat. Bonnie has been having similar dreams but they are becoming more real. She fears that someone or something is telling her to open the coffins but she needs help. Elena and I haven't fully gotten over our issues but we have bigger things to deal with than us fighting. I drive us to the witch house not saying a word.

"It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." Bonnie explains showing us all the coffins that the witches have been hiding from Klaus and his hybrids.

"I just can't believe you guys have kept this from us this whole time."

"Stefan thought if either of you knows where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out." I nod in agreement since that is the game he likes to play. Torture to get what you want from people is his favorite thing.

"So these are the rest of his family?" I ask looking at the coffins.

"Yeah, Elijah and two others. Now this one is the one we can't open." Bonnie leads us to the bigger one and I feel a chill go up my spine. "We don't know who's in it or what's in it. Only that I think my dream's telling me it will help kill Klaus." I step forward looking at it and brought back to my nightmare.

"What the hell are you doing?" Stefan's voice interrupts my gaze on the coffin.

"I needed them to know about the coffin."

"And I needed you to keep them out of it, Bonnie."

"So, what are you gonna do Stefan?  Are you going to kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?" I don't know what's the hostile going on between them but it's heightened from the last time I saw them together.

"Don't tempt me, Elena."

"I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena and Sofia to help me find her."

"Find who? What are you talking about?"

"I couldn't place her face at first. Then I realized..." Bonnie comes over and shows us a photo we haven't seen in years.

"Oh my god, Bonnie." I show Stefan the photo.

"Who is this?"
"Her mom." I answer this just got more complicated.

We all gather back at the house looking through public records for Bonnie's mom. "Los Alamitos?" Elena shows Bonnie a profile.

"Um, too old."

"Honolulu?" I offer.

"Um, I wish. How many of these are there?"

"A lot. Sofia asked the Sheriff's office to pull every single Abby Bennett in the country." Elena states not talking to me.