Homecoming

What are your predictions for future chapters?

Elena is forcing us to act like normal people which means getting ready for Homecoming together. Bonnie wanted to come over and have girl time. She has no idea what we have planned as we want to keep as little people involved as possible to eliminate the casualties if something goes wrong. "I have everything in my closest. I have nothing to wear to homecoming." Elena complains.

"So, don't go. Let's stay home. Order take-out and over-analyze ancient hieroglyphic thingies with Alaric." Bonnie suggest.

"Uhh, been doing that and Rick allowed me a beer or two. I need to take my mind off those pictures or I will go insane." I lay back on my sister's bed letting out a loud sigh.

"We have to go. Caroline will kill us."

"Oh, Caroline actually has a date." Bonnie states and I sit up looking to Elena. She nods and heads over to us on the bed.

"You know you can talk to us about Jeremy, right?" She says to Bonnie.

"I don't need to talk about it. He fell in love with his ghost girlfriend and lied about it. What's done is done."

"Bon, you have to talk to us about it. He was an ass and now I want to kick his ass."

"You want to kick his ass because he's your little brother. You might actually do it Sofia, but he will always be your little brother. Neither of you can really be mad at him like that way I am."

"Bon..."

"And you shouldn't have to be. He's your brother. So no I can't really talk to either of you about it."

"Doesn't mean we can't be here for you if you want a shoulder to cry on. Brother or not I will kick his ass and tell he's wrong. You don't treat anyone you love like that."

"Is that what you told Damon when you dumped him?" Elena stiffens when Bonnie mentions this.

"Bon..."

"No, you never really told us why you ended things with him. You are madly in love with him and yet you let him go."

"I don't want to get hurt Bon and I would rather let him go than have my heart ripped into pieces."

"But you can't be the only one deciding when things are done."

"Okay, let's talk about the reason I'm letting go. Elena, as my sister I asked you once if there is anything going on between you and Damon and you said no."

"And that is the truth."

"Do you love Damon?'

"Why would you ask me something like that again?" Elena's now getting defensive.

"Because you don't realize the power you have over both Salvatore's."

"I have no power over either of them."

"Elena." Bonnie raises her brow at her. "They will do anything for you even with Stefan's humanity off he will drop anything and everything for you."

"That is so not..."

"Elena, you depended on Damon all summer to help you find Stefan. You guys talked and spent more time with each other than you ever have."

"And? You guys went on road trips looking for Stefan."

"Trust me when I say this. I disliked Damon so much in the beginning. He's done things that should be unforgivable, but I still found myself falling in love with who he is deep inside. He loves more than anyone I've ever met."