Katerina

Getting closer to Klaus!!! I can't wait.

After everything we've been through Stefan and Damon isn't going to like what Elena and I have planned. I woke up to an empty bed and a note from Damon telling me to meet him at the Boarding House before I head to school. I had Elena help make sure my bruises were mostly covered but in certain lighting, you can still see them. Damon offered to give me his blood, but with the number of vampires running around this town I don't want to accidentally die and come back as a bloodthirsty creature whose hell bent on killing anything that moves. I don't have enough control like Caroline to adapt to the life of a vampire just yet.

We knock on Salvatore's door and wait for one of them to let us in. "Hello, Elena." Damon greets and then he smirks as he sees me. "And it's always wonderful to see you beautiful." Damon comes over and plants a light kiss to my lips. I can see from the corner of my eye that Elena's eyes are bugging out. I haven't had time to discuss what's going on between me and Damon. We don't have an official label but we are in some type of relationship.

"Is Stefan here?" She asks interrupting us. "He called and said it was important."

"Right this way." Damon opens the door wider so we can both walk through. He reaches for my hand as Elena finds Stefan.

"Hey." Stefan greets her with a meek expression his face. I look to Damon for some explanation but he gives me none.

"What is this about?" Elena gets straight to the point. Stefan moves aside and Rose comes forward. My mouth gapes open seeing her. I thought she would have run for the hills by now, but here she is.

Elena didn't argue as we made it to the living room to hear her out. Rose wants to help us the best that she can to deal with The Originals who are still wanting to use Elena to break the curse. "Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years. And I don't know what's true and what's not true. That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus, I know is real." She declares to Elena and me.

"Who is he?" I ask her.

"One of the Originals. He's a legend."

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan finishes.

"Like Elijah?" Elena comments.

"No Elijah was the Easter Bunny compared to Klaus. He was a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest."

"Hold on!" I state and they all stop talking. "Are you saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after my sister?" I ask and Stefan is saying no while Rose is saying yes.

"What they're saying is, I mean...if what she is saying is true which it is. And you're not just saying it so we don't kill you."

"Which I'm not." Rose defends herself.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Elena is taking this a lot better than I would, but none of this is making me feel better.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So, no one else even knows that Elena exists." Stefan states with confidence.

"Not that you know of." Rose chimes in.

"Not helping."

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. I mean, we don't know what's real. For all we know, he could just be some sort of stupid bedtime story."

"I'm sorry Stefan, but you and Damon have been around for around 160 something years and you never knew werewolves were real. Now we know that Mason Lockwood was one and now Tyler is. I'm sorry but I can't say with full confidence for my sister's sake that this Klaus person is just a monster parents tell their kids about."