Grieving and Moving On

Getting closer to the end of season 4!!!

Not being connected to everyone allows me to focus on myself for once. I don't have to worry about all of their petty drama that doesn't involve me. Klaus has been kind of giving me space and allowing me to talk things out. He even told me how it got his little brother Henrik killed by sneaking him out late to watch the werewolves transform. He has continued to fill guilty for his part in his death. It only made grow closer together.

I played the violin for hours crying every once and a while. Now I'm trying my hands at painting. Klaus is amused with my attempts to paint. "Sorry I haven't had a thousand years of practice." I place the brush down.
"I'm not laughing love it..." He tilts his head. "It's very unique."

"That just means it sucks. Jeremy was always the artist. I was the musician and Elena was the writer."

"This is the first you've mentioned your brother without crying."

"I have to stop eventually."

"Love you may not like this but...I  may need to bring Hayley here." One of the easle breaks in half and a fire starts.
"What did you just say?"

"She has a lead on Katerina and I need to know what she was planning to do with the cure."

"And bringing that traitor bitch who basically got my brother killed into this house..."

"It's just to get information out of her."

"I can't promise I won't punch her."

"I understand if you do."

__________________________________
I ride along with Klaus as we go and pick up Hayley. I keep meditating trying to keep myself under control but there is no telling what I will do. "I need you to stay in the car love."

"Why?"

"Just do it." He orders and leaves locking me in. I think about it but I can take care of myself. "Sofia!" He says in a hushed tone.

"I can handle myself." I follow him and I briefly see some strange guy stocking someone by the trucks. I notice it's Hayley and the vampire rushes at her pinning her to one of the trucks. I raise my hand and he throws her to the ground gripping his head in pain.

"That's no way to treat a lady." Klaus now has him in a choke hold before attacking him in the neck. He throws him off and the vampire rolls on the ground in pain.

"You came." Hayley says and she avoids my gaze. All I can think about is her working with Katherine caused Jeremy to be sacrificed to Silas and have his body drained of blood. She may have not known everything that Katherine was doing but I still blame her.

"Well, you did say it was urgent." Klaus helps her up. She looks over the vampire and he speeds away. "Oh, don't worry about him, love. He'll never make it through tomorrow night."

"What if there are more?"

"There will be more since you decided to trust the lying bitch Katherine Pierce." I say standing by Klaus side. I can tell he's tense on what I might do with still grieving over my brother's death or basically murder. Elena being cold to me. Caroline called Klaus knowing I was probably with him wanting to know how I was doing and if I needed anything. I told her I just needed space and for her and everyone else to give that to me.

"Sofia is right. Katerina used you to find the cure and now you're nothing but a loose end. You'll be lucky if she lets you live."

"You said you would protect me." Hayley is getting pissed and that's making me mad.