Klaus

Almost done with season 2!!! Can't wait for you all to read what I have planed.

Elena and I have this crazy almost horrible idea. We undagger Elijah and hope that he will forget the whole Elena tricking him and then killing him. We're hoping he will overlook all of that and help us kill Klaus.  We sneak him out of the house after he speeds his way out once waking up complaining of not being able to breathe. After a few blood bags he's back to normal except for the burned clothing. Elena pulls the car over while Elijah finishes another blood bag. "You look better." I comment from the back.

"Where did you get the dagger?"

"We'll tell you everything. But we have to work together Elijah. We need your word." Elena pleads with him but he doesn't seem to be on our side.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed."

"No demands." Elena looks to me.

"We're offering you our help and in return we want yours." Elijah looks back at me through the review mirror.

"And why should I even consider this?"

"The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need our help to kill Klaus."

"And I need you to save my sister." I finish while reaching for Elena's hand. Elena's phone rings again and I nod knowing she has to tell Stefan that we have Elijah but not where we are. I've been ignoring Damon all morning but it won't be long before he is bitching to me too.

"Where are you?" Stefan can be heard loud and clear through the phone. "Are you both okay?"

"We're fine."

"Where's Elijah?"

"He's right here."

"Where? I'm on my way."

"You can sit your ass down and tell Damon that this is none of your concern." I yell into the phone.

"Sofia this is wrong on so many..."

"No, Stefan, Damon. Elijah and we need some time alone." Elijah gives us both a look and me ignore it.

"He can't be trusted. He'll use you to get to Klaus." Elena looks straight at Elijah.

"Elijah is a noble man, Stefan. He lives by a code of honor. We can trust him. He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him again. By removing the dagger we have proven ourselves."

"You two can't do this alone."

"We've made our decision Stefan. You and Damon both need to respect it. We'll be in touch." I hand the phone back to Elena who hangs up. Elijah holds out his hands and we hand over our phones to him. We need him to trust us in order to have his help. Anything is better than having our family and friends die.

"Klaus is here?" Elijah is furious as we tell him this.

"He's taken over Alaric's body." I explain and he rolls his eyes which is something I never thought I would see from him.

"Of course, he has. One of his favorite tricks."

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him."

"Yes, I do." Elijah instructs us to drive to Carol's house. I feel weird being at the Lockwood's since Tyler has been away figuring out how to control being a werewolf and abandoning his mom. Carol is shocked as she sees us standing on her doorstep.

"Elijah? Elena and Sofia what are the three of you doing here? What happened?" She takes in Elijah's burnt clothing and widens her eyes.

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping if you can help."