Aftermath of the Attack

I will just say it. Damon is my favorite right next to Klaus. Can't wait for him to show up and cause drama. Enjoy this update.

The attack on Vickie Donovan left the whole town puzzled. Nothing ever happens in Mystic Falls and on the night, we have our annual back to school party someone is attacked. It's hard for most of us to wrap our heads around. Matt is taking it very hard since he's the only one in his family to care for his sister. His mom isn't around and as far as I know, she still hasn't decided that her children should be a priority in her life. She would rather travel the country with her boyfriend of the week than make sure her children are being taken care of. Matt has taken it upon himself to care for him and Vickie. Being the adult he shouldn't' have to be at seventeen. Vickie's drug problems and rebellious attitude doesn't help things.

"Elena, we need to go!" I shout as I grab my bag. She comes out of her room heading towards the stairs which Jenna is coming up from.

"Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?" She stops us and I give her look over. The dress fits her nicely. She's not showing too much cleavage and her hair and makeup are natural.

"Depends, where are you going."

"Jeremy's parent-teacher conference." We follow Jenna to the bathroom. "Hair up or down?" She shows us the up look.

"Sexy stewardess." I state and she quickly puts it down.

"Boozy housewife." Elena counters and we quickly high five each other from behind so Jenna won't see.

"Up it is." She smiles at us. "You two are feisty today. I look to my sister and I notice she has a genuine smile on her face. Nothing is forced.

"I feel good, which is rare. So, I've decided to go with it. Fly free, walk on sunshine, and all that stuff."

"And I'm just feisty because it's Monday." I say and Jenna chuckles.

"Understandable."

"Where is Jeremy?" Elena asks looking into his empty open room. Jenna is fixing the last-minute fitting of her dress trying to make herself look the best possible.

"He left early. Something about getting to wood shop early to finish a birdhouse." Jenna notices our faces and stops fixing her hair. "There is no wood shop, is there?"

"I doubt that is an actual class in most high schools." I state as I wrap my head around that Jenna believed such a blatant lie from Jeremy.

"I'm confused are you psychic or clairvoyant?" Bonnie is trying to catch Caroline up on what her Grams have been telling her.

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something."

"And do you believe her on being a witch?" I ask curiously. I think being a witch would be interesting.

"I mean, Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor. So, I kinda tuned out. Crazy family yes. Witches? I don't' think so." I nod my head.

"Yeah, well, feel free to conjure up the name and number of that guy from last night."

"What guy?" I ask Caroline. Her eyes light up when I ask her.

"The ever so perfect hot and sexy guy who kept looking at me last night."

"How hot?" I ask. Sometimes Caroline can have the worst taste in guys. She's never had a serious boyfriend and is at the point she will throw herself at anyone who will pay her attention.

"I'm talking there is no scale to grade him on. He has these smoldering blue eyes. They reached into my soul and said we should have sex."

"Oh...Okay, Care. Get his name first before you have sex with him." I can't help but wonder what kind of guy is so hot that you can't even put him on a scale. "What did you think about him, Bonnie?"