Mikael

I wish Kai and Klaus met it that would be so interesting.

Rick and I did more research on carvings in the caves and we discovered something we never thought we would find. The carvings are the names of the Original family and the one that stood out is Mikael. Klaus and his family have been running all these years from their own father. Something that is begging for more answers than questions. Elena was shocked when we told her what we found and she said she was close to breaking Stefan. She just needs more time and not losing hope on him. The Stefan we know is still there we just have to fight a little harder to bring him back to us.

Damon wants to play a prank on Elena which I'm not against. She gets scared so easily this will make my day seeing her jump. Damon being ever so smooth says we need to hide in the shadows while Rick leads her to the carvings. He says I should stand in front of him which is just his way of saying he wants me close to him. "I agreed to hide in the shadows but I didn't agree for you to rub my arms and hip."

"You're cold so I'm doing the gentlemanly thing and warming you up. I know being around me turns your whole body on fire." He whispers in my ear making me shiver.

"Not now Damon."

"So later?"

"Not ever." We place my hand over his mouth silencing as Elena and Rick get closer.

"So, the Lockwood's really have no idea that these tunnels are underneath their property?" I hear Elena asks.

"Yeah. Careful where you shine that thing. Bats hate the light."

"Wait what?"

"Elena?" Damon and I whisper making her jump and turn around and are right behind her as she shines the light on us. "Boo!"

"Seriously! Sofia you know I hate that." She hits my arm.

"Which makes it that more fun." I hug her as she glares at Damon.

"Scaredy-cat." Damon taunts her.

"Just ignore him. That's what I do."

"So, he really can't get in?" Elena asks me.

"Yep, he is stuck out here."

"Seems like even the ancient Lockwood's were anti-vampire."

"What do you mean ancient?"

"Follow me." I hold my hand out and lead my sister to where the carvings are.

"This is as far as I get to go." Damon helps me down the steps and I shine my light allowing Elena to see what we've found.

"What is all this?" She asks taking it all in.

"Well, as far as Sofia and I can tell it's a story." Rick answers.

"In archaeological terms, it's a really old story." I add.

"That right there." Rick shines his light on a specific drawing. "Is a moon cycle. A man. A wolf."

"A werewolf."

"Yeah. It's The Lockwood Diaries, Pictionary style." Damon calls out.

"I don't understand. I thought the Lockwood's came here with the original founders in the 1860's."

"Maybe the Lockwood's did, but this wall tells a different story. It tells a story where the werewolves being here longer than that." I state to my sister.

"How long?"

"Long. Gets better show her Sofia."

"When Rick and I were decoding the pictures I came across this." I shine my light and Elena's face falls.