Moonstone

Thank you for all your support. I love hearing from each of you and how much you're enjoying my stories. I have so much plans for Sofia and I can't wait for you all to read them.

I snuggled further into my bed relishing in the peace sleeps brings me. The more I snuggle in my bed the more I'm thankful for buying such nice silk sheets. I shoot straight up looking around at my surroundings. Where the hell am I? I try looking around bet it's still dark with the curtains drawn keeping the sun out that I'm having a hard time seeing. I rub my eyes trying to wake myself up. "I'm taking it you slept well?" I nearly have a heart attack not only being startled by Damon's voice but the sight I see before me.

I've seen him with his shirt unbuttoned, but nothing can compare to seeing him dripping wet with a towel hanging low on his hips

I've seen him with his shirt unbuttoned, but nothing can compare to seeing him dripping wet with a towel hanging low on his hips. I don't know if I'm dreaming or drooling, but I don't want to wake up. "Sofia?"

I snap out of checking him out. "Oh, uh sorry. I didn't hear what you said." I try and play it cool, but I know he sees right through me.

"I asked if you wanted breakfast?" Damon tilts his head and all I can do is follow the water droplets falling down his abs.

"Uh, I didn't know you could cook." Damon now takes this as an invite to walk towards me.

"I do and my best work is when I'm naked."

"Oh, okay I need uh, why don't I help you make food. Caroline will probably want something to eat for the cravings and all." I jump out of bed suddenly realizing that Damon is now looking at my bare legs.

"Naked?" I shake my head. Of course, he will go from shutting me down from kissing him declaring he wants to keep me safe before starting anything with me to continuing to make me feel so sexually frustrated. I head to the door but stop quickly wishing I didn't because Damon's wet hard chest is now pressed into my back.

"Are you going to put on some clothes?" I ask not wanting to turn around and see him in his wet glory.

"Why is this not appropriate for breakfast?"

"Nope." I head into the kitchen seeing what the Salvatore's have for food trying to take my mind off wanting to jump the ever so frustrating Damon Salvatore. How can he continue to tease me about wanting to sleep with him and yet declare we can't start anything basically until Katherine isn't an issue?

"Is this better?" Now fully clothed and still tempting me.

"Sure. Omlete?" I ask.

"I would love one." I start mixing the eggs when I feel Damon standing behind me. I try to ignore it but he wraps his arms around me acting like he's not doing anything.

"Okay enough." I whip around holding my hands up forcing him back a little.

"What?" He smirks at me.