Warnings from the Witches

Klaus, Klaus, Klaus!!!

Elena's POV

I woke up sitting next to Isobel in the back of her car. I'm startled and she can see that but she keeps looking forward. We come to a stop and her driver opens the doors and I cautiously step out seeing our surrounding is a cemetery. "Just because you can't be compelled doesn't mean I can't force you to come with me." I roll my eyes and get out of the car.

"So is that what happened? You were compelled to betray Katherine?"

"If I was, I couldn't tell you." "So, you lied. You did find Klaus, didn't you? He knows where I am now. Are you taking me to him?" She continues not to answer me and stop in front of a grave. "What is this?" I demand. She cleans off some leaves and I see it's her grave.

"My parents. You and Sofia's grandparents, they put it here when it became clear that the police weren't gonna find my body. They visit every week and they bring me flowers. Even though no one is buried here. The Isobel they knew is dead. So, maybe there's a part of me that's buried here, the...the human part. The part that I abandoned when I...when I choose to become a vampire. The part that used to dream about the day that she'd know her daughters."

"What?" She shrugs her shoulders.

"And instead you two got to meet the other part. The part that would betray her own flesh and blood." Her phone rings and she answers are leaving me to wonder why we're out here. "Yes. Let her go? I'm done." I whip around looking at her. Isobel breathes a sigh of relief as she hangs up. "Who was that?" I ask her.

"Elena you're not the only one in danger. Sofia is stronger than I ever imagined her to be and you have to protect her."

"Protect her from what?"

"She's not normal Elena. We all know that. She has this immense power with no control. He's going to want that. He's going to want her. You have to protect each other at all cost."

"What do you know? Who was that?"

"I'm sorry Elena. I was such a disappointment for you and Sofia." She rips off her necklace and her body catches on fire. Her screams are ringing in my ear as she falls to the ground dead. I'm in shock and unsure of what just happened and what I need to do to keep Sofia safe from the same man who wants to kill me.

__________________________________
Sofia's POV

I knew something was off with Isobel wanting to help us. We all got played and Katherine was never going to help us she was always looking out for bitch number one. Elena made it back safe and sound but hearing the news that Isobel killed herself and Klaus knows where she is was hard to handle. Everything we've been fighting for is coming undone before our eyes. To top it off Katherine took the moonstone that Damon tried hiding as a bar of soap and now we have nothing to leverage against the psycho out to kill us.

"He knows I'm not gonna run."

"Which is why we need to take some precautions, cause we got played." Damon walks into the room with papers in his hands. "All of us." He places the paper in my lap.

"What is this?" I ask confused.

"It's the deed to our house." Damon answers like it's no big deal.

"It's in Zach's name. As soon as you two sign it, it'll be in your names."

"You're giving us your house?" Elena asks in disbelief.

"Isobel had the right idea with the safe house. You two will just stay here till it's all over. That way you can control who gets invited and who doesn't.