Vampire Carnivals

Get ready for some amazing chapters to come.

Trying to move past what Damon did is easier said than done. Thankfully our town is hosting a carnival and everyone is helping. Which gives me a distraction from wanting to cause Damon severe pain. "I mean, Katherine looked just like you. It was freakish." Bonnie is back to being friends with us until we do something to screw her over again.

"She is my ancestor. Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria."

"Your vampire ancestor and she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. Like Sofia does. She was you."

"I don't know I can't explain it. Okay, it's creepy. It's all I got.'

"Well, how do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?"

"I don't. But I could sit here." Elena takes the bag of prizes from me and moves to the next game booth. "And be tortured by the not knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss."

"Well, have either of you talked to Damon since he tried to kill Jeremy?" One of the prize bags popped scaring Elena and Bonnie.

"Sorry, my bad." I pick up the prizes. And to answer that question. No, we haven't talked to the man whore and we're not going to start talking about him now."

"And we're not going to talk about anything else vampire-related," Elena adds.

__________________________________
Elena has taken it upon herself to become a stand-in Caroline while she's still in the hospital. Matt has been visiting her every chance he gets and I wish I could enjoy the fried food than running errands to fetch things people are out of. "The ring toss is out of Bart and Homer dolls. And team Jacob T's"

"Okay, I can grab some from the science club. Also, we lost a speaker in the Karaoke booth."

"Hey, it's all good Elena. Take a beat. Look around. This is a huge success."

"She's right sis. Caroline would be proud of you."

"You mean I can do more than wreak vampire havoc?"

"Shocking, isn't it?"

"Hey, Carter, right?" Elena calls to an attractive man working on one of the food booths. "You're with the carnival."

"That'd be me." He heads over to us.

"Okay, great"

"Wow. What you need, beautiful?" He directs his comment to Bonnie

"Uh, what do you know about karaoke speakers?" I see the Bonnie flirty eye. She's going to get some tonight.

"Heh. Why don't you show me the problem?"

"Yeah, Bonnie show him the problem." I encourage.

"God, she's going to get some action and I haven't had any in almost a year." I complain.

"Wait, you and Matt never..."

"Trust me we tried, but every time we almost someone interrupted or things just got in the way. I'm not saying I'm sex crazy or anything but damn I want some sex." I complain to my sister.

"Are you okay Sof?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because you've been on edge and..."
"Our brother was killed in front of my eyes. How am I supposed to be okay with that?"

"What bothers you more from that night? Was it Jeremy dying in front of you or who snapped his neck." I step in front of my sister.

"Like I told Bonnie, I'm not getting into this with you Elena."