Hospital's and Kisses

Sorry for the long wait, but here is the start of season 2!!!

Jenna wanted to argue and discuss why I had Damon's tongue down my throat, but I don't have time for her lectures. I just needed to shower and go to bed. It's been a day filled with forcing myself in the most uncomfortable dress for no other reason but to act normal and then I saw my best friend almost be okay with letting people die. And to top it all off I found myself opening up the last person I thought I would ever get along with. As I close the door to my room I find myself smiling and even reaching the tips of my fingers to touch my lips where moments ago Damon's lips were attached. I can't help but replay that moment over and over in my head. I'm not going to lie and say I never thought he was attractive but I've been a firm believer that he's the biggest ass I've ever known, and yet somehow I'm finding myself wanting to kiss him again. I wasn't lying when I told Jenna I felt free. While I was with Matt I had to lie to him about everything to keep him safe and in return, I was keeping a part of myself from him, but Damon knows the bad that has happened in my life and he makes me realize I don't how to wallow in it. Damon Salvatore is the most complicated person I've ever met and all I want is for Elena to get her ass home so I can spill this to her.

__________________________________
Even after showering and changing in my sleep clothes I still have this huge grin on my face. I've never felt so alive from one kiss, granted it was more of a hot make out than a simple kiss but damn it was some kiss and if Bonnie and I weren't on such weird terms I would call her. I heard some weird commotion from downstairs and cut my shower short. I quickly changed and headed downstairs to only bump into Elena as she enters the house.

"Damn, you scared me." I place my hand over my heart.

"Sorry, I was just uh...Have you heard what happened?" I raise my brows at her.

"Uh, no."

"Caroline, Matt and Tyler were in an accident tonight."

"What?" My heart dropped. I was so worried about Damon and Stefan it didn't even occur to me that our human friends were in danger.

"Matt and Tyler are okay, but Caroline is..."

"Caroline is what?"

"She's in surgery and..."

"Oh my... I need to change and we can head over and...Elena, she can't die. Caroline has to be okay." I'm trying not to freak out but this isn't the time for me to freak out.

"Sofia."

"What? What else could be wrong?"

"Tyler's Dad died tonight." I wanted to break down and cry hearing all of this.

"How's Tyler doing?"

"He's with his mom and they are grieving on their own."

"I need to check on him and Caroline, I need to change and..."

"I know. I'll drive us to the hospital and then to the Lockwood's. I wanted to check on Jeremy and then we can leave."

"He's locked himself in his room not talking to anyo..." We both turn out gaze to the noise from the kitchen. The sound of something falling grabbed our attention. I follow Elena as we head toward the kitchen, I swore Jeremy was in his room and Jenna texted saying she left for the fire station.

"Oh, God!" Elena screeches. I run towards uncle John who is laying in a pool of his own blood groaning in pain. I quickly grab a towel and apply pressure to his wound while Elena searches for the phone.

"Hi, I need an ambulance to 2104..."

"Behind you." John whispers and I look and see nothing there. Elena grabs the bloody knife and stands up.