Darkness Is Coming

Enjoy another update. I hope to hear from more of you guys on how you're liking this story.

When we got to the Falls everyone was with their friends either drinking or just having a good time. Growing up in a small town there's not much kids can do to have fun, but this yearly back to school tradition makes the new school year bearable. Bonnie can't stop gushing about Elena and Stefan. I can't blame her. He defended her in class from Tanner and asked if she was coming to this party. He's definitely interested.

"Admit it, Elena."

"Oh, okay, so he's a little pretty."

"Lenny, he has that intense romance novel stare."

"Sof's right. Stefan looked deep into her eyes, piercing her very soul." We are in a fit of giggles.

"So where is romance novel boy?" I ask looking around for his perfect hair and gazing green eyes.

"I don't know. Why doesn't Bonnie tell us since she's psychic and all." Elena teases.

"Right, I forgot. Okay, so give me a sec. Grams says I have to concentrate." Bonnie closes her eyes taking this seriously.

"Wait, you need a crystal ball." Elena then proceeds to pick up an empty beer bottle and hands it over to Bonnie. When Bonnie grabs for it her whole face changes. She quickly re-tracks her hand from the bottle.

"Bon, are you okay?" I ask her as I rub her arm trying to comfort her.

"That was weird? When I touched, you I saw a crow." I looked to Elena worried that our friend has finally lost it.

"What?"

"A crow. There was fog, a man...I'm drunk. It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it." Elena and I are just speechless on what we just witnessed. "Yeah? Okay, I'm gonna get a refill."

"I'll go with you. I need to find Ty anyway." I leave Elena to accompany Bonnie. I look everywhere for Tyler but he's nowhere to be found. I've asked around and people said they saw him. I spot Matt first talking to a few of his friends from the football team. "Hey, Matty." I greet him with a hug.

"Sof, cheerful as always." He hugs me back and hands me a drink. I gladly take it and sip on it.

"Have you seen Ty? I've been looking for him and..."

"Uh, he's somewhere."

"Oh, it's just he told me to meet him by the keg when I showed up and here I am and he's nowhere." I look around more for him.

"I think..." Matt stops talking. I follow his gaze and see Tyler coming from the forest with a pissed off expression.

"Oh, I guess there he is. Do you know why he looks so pissed?" He shakes his head. "Okay, I'll talk to you later Matt." I throw away my drink and head over to Tyler's direction. "Ty!" I call out for him. He tries walking away but I catch up to him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" People are now looking but I don't care.

"Just leave me alone Sofia!" He tries shoving past me but I stop him.

"What's got you so upset?"

"Nothing. I need to get a drink."

"Can you at least talk to me?" I rest my hand on his hopping he would simmer down. "I waited for you by the keg but you didn't show and you didn't' pick up your phone."

"I was busy."

"With what?"

"None of your concern."