True Intensions

Which is your favorite season of Vampire Diaries? Mine is season 3.

We were all awoken abruptly by someone's phone going off. We're all squished together in one bed just like we used to do when we were kids. "Go away!" Caroline states and somehow she pushes Elena off the bed and onto the floor. Of course, it's Stefan checking up on Elena. Seriously he can never let her be alone for a day without needing to know something. While Elena is wanting to have a sleepover with Stefan that leaves me sandwiched between Bonnie and Caroline who are now waking up. "So, are we going to talk about it?" Caroline states.

"What?" I ask rubbing my eyes.

"The fact that you've slept with Damon."

"You slept with Damon?" Bonnie joins in.

"If that fact is going to shock you then this next one will blow your mind. We're dating." I state and they both stare at me.

"What? When?" They both ask.

"It's been happening for a while. We didn't make it official until yesterday night."

"Isn't that when John came back in town?" Bonnie asks.

"Yep and he found out because Damon and I made out in front of him."

"Wait Damon the vampire who's killed John decided telling him that you two are in a relationship was the best way through public make out?" Caroline asks him.

"That's Damon. And he also told him we slept together." I add.

"Damn, the things I miss when I'm being held captive."

"Hey, Sofia are you doing anything today?" Bonnie asks me.

"Uh, not that I know of."

"Okay, good then you can help me with a little magic mission."

"Mission?"

"We need to get Luka to tell us some information that he's not going to willingly give up."

"Sounds like fun, I'm in."

"So am I." Caroline adds.

"I still can't believe you and Damon!"

"Hey, you slept with him too!" I point out.

"Please don't remind me."

__________________________________
Tyler's POV

I told Jules and her friends that they needed to get out of town but she called me back to the campsite to discuss getting the moonstone. I don't know what their game plan is and I don't want any part of it. "Tyler hi." Jules greets me.

"You're still here."

"Is that all right with you?"

"That guys last night made it pretty clear you needed to go."

"And we will soon." Brady and Stevie come from around the camper. "Listen, we kind of need your help with something."

"We need you to help us find the moonstone." Brady states.

"Somebody needs to explain to me what the big deal is about a rock." I state frustratedly.

"That rock helps break the curse of the sun and the moon." Stevie explains like that means something to me.

"I don't know what that means."

"It's an old curse placed on both vampires and werewolves." Jules explains slightly.

"Vampires break the curse, they're free to walk in the sunlight, but we're stuck only turning at the full moon. AKA werewolf armageddon."

"But if we break it, they're stuck as night-walkers, and we turn whenever we want."