Carwash and Cemeteries

Here's another update. I have no exact endgame for Sofia just yet. I have who I think she would pair well with.

Matt and I danced through five more songs before we called it a break. I got a text from Bonnie saying that I needed to bring a plate of cake and meet her and Elena for some girl talk. Being the best friend and sister I am I brought two pieces of cake. Elena looked upset and Bonnie was relieved to see me.

"Thank god you're here. Did I take you away from being romanced by Matt?" She teases.

"No, we needed a break from dancing. He saw some friends and okay what do we need to talk about?" I set the plate down of the two different flavors and hand each of them a fork.

"I may have planted doubt in Elena."

"What do you mean?" I look to Elena.

"It's not Bonnie's fault." Elena speaks up after taking a bite of cake. "I just feel terrible, because I said that I wouldn't get in the middle of it and then that's exactly what I did. I got all snotty."

"Seriously, I left you alone with that creep and now you got into a fight with Stefan?"

"Elena, oh and Sofia. There you two are." I make room for Mrs. Lockwood to sit. "I notice the watch still isn't in the collection." I have no idea what happened to the watch. Elena didn't mention anything to me.

"Oh, um. I'm sorry, Mrs. Lockwood. I, um, I couldn't find it." Elena looks to me and I know what to do.

"It must still be packed up in our parent's stuff somewhere." I add to Elena's statement.

"I see." Mrs. Lockwood has the bitchiest look on her face. We did not give her the answer she wanted. "Well, please let me know if you do find it." She gets closer to us and I take a slight scoot back in my chair. She always made me a little uncomfortable with her persistence.

"Okay." Mrs. Lockwood leaves shortly after and we all breathe a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to go to the lady's room." Elena excuses herself.

"And I think we need another slice of cake." I take Bonnie's hand and lead her out towards the food table.

__________________________________
Instead of getting cake we walk in on Mrs. Lockwood being a complete bitch to a waiter for the lack of candles lit in the room. I stayed out of the way and out of view of Mrs. Lockwood as she exits the room.

"How did you stand dating Ty with her as his mother?"

"I wasn't joking when I said she had our wedding planned out to the T. She even had my dress and who would be my bridesmaids."

"Was I on the list?"

"You were the maid of honor." I state with a smile. I head out of the room but notice Bonnie didn't follow I went back for her and she ran towards me. "Bonnie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. Can we find Matt and leave?"

"Uh, yeah. I'll text him. I look back at the room that once lacked candles and now it was lit up like a firework. As I continued to look at the room all the candles went out. This spooked me and I ran after Bonnie.

__________________________________
We found Matt who was happy to see us. We didn't say anything to each other on the ride home. I walked Bonnie to her door. "Bonnie, you can talk to me about what happened back there."

"Sofia, I can't explain what's happening but I have a bad feeling." I reach for Bonnie's hand and we squeal as her front porch light pops. "Sofia, something dark is coming, but I fear it's already here."