Changes

I love the support. Keep telling me how you like Sofia and the rest of this book.

Matt's POV

I've been holding so much pent-up anger for Elena moving on without me that I failed to see what was in front of me. After everything she's been through she is finding a way to be happy again. As much as I wish it was with me I grateful that she's smiling again. Tyler has proven that he's not the friend I thought he was. I thought it was wrong for him to cheat on Sofia for so long. I've confronted him and believed that he would tell his girlfriend the truth. I never once thought his drama would involve my sister and my ex-girlfriend's twin sister. Sofia deserved more than what has been given to her. And now she is injured because of a dumb fight between Ty and Jeremy. Family means the world to Elena and Sofia and I want them to know that I will always be there for them.

Ty is pissing me off because he's acting like nothing is wrong. He sees nothing he has done is his fault. Him cheating on Sofia and stringing my sister along while she strung Jeremy along. All three of them fight all the time because they are angry with each other. He hasn't done the decent thing to even sit Sofia down and talk to her about what he's done. He's cold-shouldered and ignored her since he chose Vicki but he needs to man up and realize that he has damage control to do. And taking out his frustration on Jeremy or Stefan is not the way to do it.

"Tanner's M.I.A. I think he had a little bit too much beer."

"Don't talk to me right now, all right? I'm pissed at you." I'm seething as Ty tries to joke with me.

"What's your problem?"

"What's my...You're my problem, all right? You're a bully. A-friggin' 12-year-old bully and I'm sick of it. I mean what was that tonight? What's beating up the new guy going to prove? Do you even care that Sofia got hurt? And what does screwing with my sister or pummeling my girlfriend's kid brother." I'm in Ty's face now not caring who hears our fight.

"Girlfriend? Look, I don't know how to tell you this, but she dumped your ass." I shove him into the lockers with all my force. "Are you for real! You want to hit me? I'm on your team." Ty points his finger in my face.

"This was over the line. Even for you. And you're a douche for not even making sure Sofia was okay!"

"You think I don't care!"

"You haven't asked about her once! All you care about is yourself!"

"I loved Sofia!"

"Then why did you cheat on her with my sister! You haven't even called or asked to talk to her about it. You have basically brushed her away like she meant nothing to you when I know she meat everything!"

"What do you want from me man?"

"I want you to care about more than your god damn self. That's what I want from you. And if you won't be the bigger man I will be it for you. Sofia means a lot to me. She's family and I will always look out for her well-being!"

"Keep telling yourself that man!'

"What is that supposed to mean?" I'm back in his face as Tyler stands his ground.

"I know that you've always felt something for Sofia. Even with you were with Elena. I saw the longing looks you gave her even when I was with her. What kind of man does that make you?" I push him back again.

"I never acted on anything because I knew it was wrong."

"But you still thought of it. I just had the balls to go after what I wanted." I have no idea where Ty gets off telling me how bad of a person I am when he won't even acknowledge what he's done.