Is Silas Real?

I love hearing from you all. I hope you enjoy the next few chapters. Stay tuned it is going to get crazy.

I'm furious now more than ever. Not only did Klaus kill Carol Lockwood to get back at Tyler but Rebekah and Kol came back into town and kidnapped my sister, Caroline, and Stefan to discuss the whereabouts on finding this stupid cure for vampirism. Now people are going on about this ancient witch Silas and how he's going to bring doom to all those around them. I thought my issues would end there but they keep getting worse. Klaus is hell-bent on Jeremy completing is mark as fast as possible and the troubled call I got from Damon tells me that we have bigger issues on our hands.

Driving in the dead of the night as fast as possible to family's lake house is not how I thought my day would go. I can hear the screams that I can only guess as Jeremy. I make it to my family's lake house and I see Matt and Jeremy running towards me. I spot a vampire coming and I twist my hand and their neck snaps. "Get in the house." I order. Not far behind Elena comes.

"Sofia..."

"Get inside. I will deal with them." I state. Once they'll all safe inside away from harm. I start chanting and all the vampires grip their heads. Once they fully weakened I snap my fingers and all of their necks snap. I walk inside and place a protective barrier spell around the house. No one sleeps through the night as we wait for the newly turned vampire to seek shelter back in the bar where they were turned or die in the sun.

__________________________________
Elena tends to Matt's wounds while I check our surrounding with Jeremy. "What were you thinking?" Elena yells and I look to see Damon trying to get in.

"Uh, can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" He asks as he continues to try to break through the barrier.

"This is me keeping my family safe." I state glaring at Damon. "You were supposed to teach him how to fight!"

"Yes! What happened to doing that?" Elena joins me at my side.

"Okay, Sofia calm down. I was and then your psychotic boyfriend made it all go to shit."

"And you did nothing to stop him."

"Let me in Sofia." He begs and I shake my head. I wave my hand and he takes a step inside. "And your brother is not the best student. Ahh!!!" Damon rushes to the corner as his daylight ring stops working and his skin sizzles.

"Insult my brother or me again and I will make sure to deactivate your daylight ring permanently."

"You don't have the power." He hisses at me.

"Want to bet on it?" He says nothing. "I didn't think so."

"Look I know you two are angry, but my way was the easiest, fastest, and safest way to complete his mark. And safest way to complete his mark to get you the cure."

"And what is this cure if more people we love get hurt or possibly die?" I ask not liking this whole need for a cure just to turn Elena back into a human.

"I agree with my sister. I don't care about the cure, Damon."

"Hey, there would have been no danger. If he hadn't gone all bleeding heart."

"Seriously with is with men never owning up to their shit?" I state getting upset that shakes the whole house.

"Sofia."

"I'm fine Elena." I sit down trying to calm down but this anger is stirring inside me and I'm not liking how it feels.

"He killed someone." Elena speaks up furious with Damon. "These were innocent people..."