Bonfire

I've finally made it past season 5 of Vampire Diaries. For the longest time I couldn't get myself to watch past season 4 and now I have so many plans for Sofia. I can't wait for you all to read them.

I should have thought it out about breaking up with Damon when I have to work with him to bring Stefan's humanity back. Now I'm forced to be in close quarters with him and my sister and it makes me want to crawl in the corner and die. Heartbreak is something that I wish I didn't have to go through so early. I've suffered three and I don't want to suffer anymore. I never really thought Damon and I could last forever since I have no intentions of becoming a vampire. He and I would have to eventually move one from each other I just didn't think I would be in the position of not being loved back the same way. I wish we both grew out of love with each other but it's just one fighting it makes things that much harder.

We're all in Alaric's classroom going over the plan. Damon and I won't say a word to each other or even look at each other. I don't want everyone to make a big deal or pester us about it. I just want to move on and focus on saving Stefan. "I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire. Then when he's distracted I'll shoot him."

"Can't Sofia just do some ju-ju on him or something?"

"He's too unpredictable. There's no way of knowing what he might do to stop me."

"So you're scared go figures."

"Shut up Damon! And I will be there to knock him out but Rick will inject him to keep him down even more as we transport him."

"What is going on with you two?" Elena demands.

"She broke up with me and now she's pissed."

"Da...you know what I'll see you guys at the bonfire."

"Sofia!"

"No! Elena, I can't. I'll protect you guys but that's all I can do."

"Sorry, I'm late. What's going on?" Tyler comes into the room like there's nothing going on.

"We need you to raid your mom's vervain supply. Enough to keep Stefan down for a while." Elena states to him.

"You can't do that to Stefan." We all look at each other. This is not the response we thought we would hear from him.

"And why not?" Caroline demands.

"Trust me, Tyler this is in his best interest."

"It's not in Klaus" We're all on high alert as Tyler says this.

"But Klaus is the bad guy, Tyler." I state to him but he looks pissed for no reason.

"You know, why are you acting like some freaky hybrid, slave minion."

"Uh-oh."

"What is it now Damon?"

"Klaus made me who I am, Caroline. I owe him everything."

"Oh, boy."

"Okay, can we cool it on the commentary please."

"What the hell is going on?" I demand since I'm so lost in what's happening.

"I'm just going to go." Tyler starts to leave but Damon speeds at him and injects him with vervain knocking him out.

"Damon!" I yell.

"What are you doing? Caroline runs to her boyfriend.

"He's been sired."

"What?" I look at Damon for the first time. He turns to face me.