Another Funeral

Thank you again for your support. I have so much planned and I know you all with love it.

I thought I found a way to save the people we cared about but Elena was a casualty. Rebekah ran my sister and Matt off Whickery Bridge for us letting Klaus die. I was a mess for days knowing my sister is a vampire. Something she never wanted to be all because Rebekah thought her brother dead. I wish telling everyone what I did would make a difference but it wouldn't. Elena is a vampire now and she needs to transition or die.

Damon and Stefan are hovering around her making sure she feels the support she needs during this difficult time. I have to check on Klaus and discuss when I am putting him back in his body. "Beautiful isn't it?" Klaus/ Tyler says to me.

"You said you would jump into another body and give Tyler his life back."

"That was before I assumed I'd be a pile of ash. But apparently fate and oxygen intervened, and there I am. Put me back."

"My sister just got turned into a vampire. I'm working with Bonnie looking for a way to cure her."

"Your sister is dead and no longer my concern." I raise my hand he falls to the ground.

"Watch what you say. I saved your life. My sister is dead because of your sister. I need to focus on her and then I will work on getting you back into your body"

"Put me back!"

"Sit down!" I order and he stays put not being able to move. "You will be put back in your body with due time."

"I saved your life!" He yells at me.

"And I returned the favor!" I point to him.

"And what a favor you've delivered love."

"Don't be a dick."

"You really like calling me that."

"It fits perfectly to how you're acting."

"I could have just saved Caroline and your sister and left you."

"But you didn't. Why save me if you're just going to be mad at me?"

"Maybe because that's the fool in me."
"I saved you because there is something in you that I know is worth saving. No one else may see it but I do."

"You always want me to be better..."

"I don't want to change you, Klaus. In fact, I like you how you are, I just wish you wouldn't hide it behind this façade."
"There is no façade love."

"You want to be feared and hated but I know you really just want to be loved." I didn't realize we had stepped close to each other. Even in another body, Klaus has this control over me that I can't explain. Tyler's phone rings and he sighs.

"Ah, you incessant woman." He answers and plasters a fake smile on his face. "Hey, mom. What's up?" he greets and I can't help but chuckle.

"Tyler, thank god. Are you okay?"

"Fine. Why? What's going on?"

"Pastor Young had me arrested this morning. The Council grilled me on your whereabouts. Tyler don't tell me where you are. The less I know the better."

"Mom, I'm okay. Relax."

"You didn't answer your phone honey. I was so scared that you were with Caroline." My eyes widen hearing this and Klaus/ Tyler holds his hand up silencing me.

"Why? What happened to Caroline?"

"The Council took her."

"What do you mean took her?" Carol tells him everything and he hangs up.