Doctors/date

Ross's POV

We got to the doctors and I got out Romeo's carseat and we walked inside and sat in the waiting room and waited about 10 minutes then we got called in.

"Ok I'm going to need one of you to lift up his sleeve and keep him still then put him on your shoulder and pull down his pants and diaper so we can give him the shots." The doctor said.

"Ok I will do it." I said and the doctor gave me Romeo then I pulled up his sleeve and held him still then the Doctor gave him the shot and he started crying.

"I'm sorry buddy." I said and kissed his forehead as he cried I then took off his little pants and pulled down the top of his diaper and held him up and the doctor gave him the shot and he continued to cry.

"Is there anything we can do to get him to stop crying?" Laura asked the nurse.

"Well nursing helps most babies." The nurse said.

"Do you mind If I nurse him real fast in here?" Laura asked.

"Go ahead." The nurse said and left and Laura pulled down her shirt and I gave crying Romeo to her and she started nursing him and he stopped crying.

"I bet everyone would stop crying if they looked at your boobs!" I said making Laura giggle.

"So I was thinking maybe my family could watch Romeo tonight and we can go on a romantic date?" I asked her and she smiled.

"I would love that." She said.

"Great I will call my mom." I sad and got out my phone.

Phone convo

"Hello." I heard mom say.

"Hi mom I was wondering if you can watch Romeo tonight?" I asked.

"Sure what time?" She asked.

"Um 6:30." I said.

"Ok cool." She said and I hung up.

End of convo

"She said she will watch Romeo." I said.

"Ok cool I will have to Breast pump a lot of milk." Laura said still feeding Romeo.

"Or we can just buy formula." I said.

"Ok yea lets just do that." She said and Romeo finished eating then Laura put back up her shirt then put Romeo in his carseat and we left and drove to the store.

"Ok Laura lets just put Romeo's carseat in the cart." I said.

"Ok that will work." She said putting it in and we walked in Walmart and got more diapers and formula then we started walking to the cash register when I stopped her.

"Wait Laura we need one more thing." I said.

"Ok what is it?" She asked.

"Give me a second." I said and quickly got a box of glow in the dark condoms and came back.

"Wow why glow in the dark?" Laura asked.

"Because I can watch it if we have sex in the dark." I said and Laura chuckled.

"Ok Horney lynch put them in." She said and I chuckled putting them in and we bought everything then went home I then set everything on the counter and Laura changed Romeo and we packed everything he needs and drove to my family's house and I got out the carseat and Laura knocked on the door and riker answered.

"Hey guys mom told us we are all baby sitting tonight." Riker said.

"Yep oh and he wakes up like 8 times a night." I said and riker laughed.