Babys room

~2 weeks later~
Laura is now 18 weeks pregnant and 4 months in total! Her baby bump has gotten a little bit bigger!

Laura woke up to see ross gone and went downstairs to find him working out in the game room.

"Hey ross." Laura said and he took out his headphones.

"Hey laur." He said with sweat dripping down his face.

"How long have you been working out?" Laura asked.

"About an hour!" Ross said and went in for a hug but Laura put her hand in the way.

"No hug in till you take a shower sweaty oaf!" Laura said and ross laughed.

"Ok." He said and went upstairs for a shower.

Laura then went downstairs and was really hungry so just made herself cereal and ate it then a shirtless ross comes downstairs.

"Hey laur I'm clean." Ross said and hugged her and she hugged back.

"You smell good!" Laura said.

Ross smiled.

"Because I'm ross shor lynch I always smell perfect!" Ross said.

"Yea right!" Laura laughed.

"Laur you know I could have made you breakfast." Ross said looking at her bowl of cereal.

"I know I was just hungry." Laura said.

"Oh are you still hungry?" Ross asked.

"No I'm full!" Laura said.

"Ok so toady I was thinking with the help of my family we could set up the baby's room." Ross said and a big smile appeared on Laura's face.

"Lets do it how after I take a shower and you call them." Laura said.

"Ok." Ross said and Laura went up for a shower and he called his family and they all agreed to help. Ross then made himself some cereal then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth to see Laura still in the shower.

"Laura they are coming in an hour." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura said and got out of the shower dried off then changed and went downstairs to see Ross watching tv. She then went up to him and sat on his lap.

"Hey rossy!" Laura said.

"Hey my laur bear." Ross said and pecked her lips.

Ross then slowly started drifting to sleep. Once he did Laura screamed.

"AGHH WHAT HAPPEND!" Ross yelled getting up.

Laura then laughed.

"Nothing." She said In between laughs.

"Shit my heart is still pounding!" Ross said.

"Sorry." Laura laughed Ross then sat down and out his arms out.

"Come here." Ross said with his hands still out and Laura came up to him and he pulled her on his lap.

"Our family." Ross said putting his hands on Laura's stomach and Laura smiled.

"Yep our family!" Laura said and Ross pecked her lips.

Then the doorbell rang.

"Yay they are here!" Laura said and jumped up and opened the door.

"Hey guys!" Laura said.

"Hi." Everyone said then they all went to the living room.

"Yay Laura I'm so excited to help with the room." Rydel exclaimed.

"I know I can't wait it has to be the best baby room ever!" Laura said.

"What color are you going to make the room?" Riker asked.

Ross and Laura looked at each other.

"Ok how about we say what we think at the same time." Laura said to ross.

"Ok 1 2 3." Ross said.

"Blue!" They said at the same time.

"Yay we agree!" Laura said.

"Great so do you guys want maybe wall paper?" Mark asked.

"Yes!" Ross and Laura said at the same time.

"Ok we also need a changing table dresser, bed sheets, and toys!" Laura said.

"Ok so lets just go to baby's stores and see what we find." Stormie said and everyone agreed.

They all left and started out to look for cribs they were looking at targets cribs then Laura said.

"Rossy I like that one do you?" Laura asked pointing to a white crib.

"I love it." Ross said and Laura smiled.

"Can we get it?" Laura asked.

"Anything for you!" Ross said and Laura smiled.

"Hey guys we found one!" Ross said to everyone.

"What one?" Rydel asked and they pointed to the white crib.

"OMG! That will go so good with the blue you guys are doing!" Rydel said excited.

"I really like it." Stormie said.

"Well come on guys lets go buy it!" Ryland said .

Everyone agreed then ross and Laura bought it then they also got the bed spread for the crib and picked out a wall paper then all went back to ross and Laura's house and rydel was looking at the baby stuff they bought then she Starting laughing.

"What's so funny?" Rocky asked.

"This." Rydel said and showed rocky the baby shirt thing that buttons up at the bottom that says.

I had boobs for breakfast what did you have.

Rocky then started laughing and everyone saw it and also started laughing.

"For the record ross picked that out." Laura said.

"That not a surprise." Ryland laughed.

Everyone kept laughing then it died down.

"Ok riker, rocky, Ryland, and ross lets put this crib together then put up the wall paper." Mark said.

"Ok." The guys said and started putting the crib together.

Hey guys do you mind checking out my new story

The trip to Paris(raura)

It would mean a lot I love you guys!