Dinner party!

Ross then starting cooking food after cuddling with Laura.

"I wish I knew how to cook it is usually the girl that cooks and the guy that gets to sit on his butt." Laura said making ross laugh.

"Well now you can sit on your butt looking cute while I cook." Ross said and Laura giggled ross was then mixing the salad when Laura said.

"Rossy get over here!" Laura said and ross ran over.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"The baby is kicking again!" Laura said lifting up her shirt and ross put his hand on her stomach to feel soft kicks and smiled.

"He is so going to play sports!" Ross said and Laura laughed. The door then rang so Laura got up and answered to see the lynches.

"Hey guys Ross is just finishing up dinner but we can all go to the den." Laura said and everyone agreed.

"So Laura when are you going to fine out the gender?" Rydel asked.

"About that- ." Laura got cut off.

"DINNER IS READY!" Ross yelled from the other room and everyone ran in and got a plate.

"So Ross, Rydel just asked when are we finding out the gender." Laura said and ross smiled.

"About that rydel we already know the gender!" Ross said.

"WHAT IS IT!" Everyone yelled.

"Ross, I want you to tell them." Laura said and ross smiled.

"Ok we are having-." Everyone was now on the edge of their seats.

"A baby!" Ross said and everyone groaned and ross and Laura laughed.

"Tell usssss!" Everyone groaned

"Ok fine lets just said the baby had a dick!" Ross said.

"IT'S A BOY!" Everyone yelled excited.

"Yep!" Ross and Laura said.

"Ok he has to play sports!" Rocky said.

"I know right!" Ross said.

The guys started talking about the sports with the baby then everyone finished and went to the game room and ross got everyone a beer except him and Laura.

"Hey rocky!" Ross Said.

"Yea?" He asked.

"Don't pee on my floor!" Ross said.

"Yea sorry about that but what if I do?" Rocky asked.

"Then I will take a fucking gigantic shit on your pillow!" Ross said.

Rocky's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't dare!" Rocky said.

"Ok pee on the floor and see what happens!" Ross said.

"Yea I don't want to take that chance!" Rocky said and everyone laughed.

Ross then sat down with Laura when the guys played pool and rydel and stormie where talking.

"You tired?" Ross asked as Laura laid her head on his shoulder.

"Kinda." Laura said then sat her head on his lap.

"Ok tell me if you want to go to bed?" Ross said.

"Ok rossy." Laura said.

"YES I WON!" Rocky yelled then Laura jumped in fear and hit her head on the table.

"SHIT." Laura yelled.

"Laura Laura are you ok!" Ross asked.

"My head hurts." Laura said.

"Fuck Rocky! You just asked for a shit on your pillow!" Ross yelled.

"What do you mean what did I do?" Rocky asked.

"You scared her making her hit her head!" Ross yelled then lightly picked up Laura and brought her to the kicthen.

"Damn ross is overprotective!" Rocky chuckled.

"Yea." Everyone agreed.

"Hey rocky, I hope your excited for a ross dump on your pillow!" Ryland said laughing.

"Haha not funny!"

~with ross and Laura~

Ross was wiping a cold rag on Laura's head that now had a big bump.

"Laura do you feel any better?" Ross asked.

"A little?" Laura said.

Ross then softly kissed her lips then put the cold rag back on her head after 5 minuets ross took the rag away.

"Any better?" Ross asked.

"Yes ross I'm fine lets just go back in the game room." Laura said.

"Ok laur." Ross said and brought her back into the game room and sat at the table with her then rocky came up to them

And ross glared at him.

"Laura I'm really sorry for startling you." Rocky said.

"No rocky it was my fault but thanks." Laura said and rocky smiled and went back to playing pool. Ross then kissed Laura's lips and she kissed back then slowly pulled away.

"Rossy I'm tired I'm going to take a bath then go to bed." Laura said.

"Can I come?" Ross asked.

"But your family is here." Laura said.

"Ok fine but I need to talk to our baby before we go to sleep." Ross said.

"Awe your sweet. Can you do it here?" Laura asked.

"Sure." Ross then put Laura on the counter in front of him and lifted up her shirt.

"Hey buddy it's daddy I know your growing a lot and starting to look handsome like your dad." Ross said and laughed laughed what ross and Laura didn't know was everyone was watching and rydel was talking a video.

"And I still can't wait to see you and when your born please don't cry a lot at night so me and mommy can make love." Ross said and Laura hit him on the head.

"Ross!" Laura said and he laughed.

"Anyways I love you!"

Ross said and kissed Laura's stomach.

Then everyone awed.

"Did you guys watch all that?" Ross asked.

"Yep and I recorded it!" Rydel said.

"Well we got to get going but we will see you soon." The lynches said and left.

"Ok rossy I'm going to take a bath." Laura said and went upstairs stripped naked and got in the bath ross then walked in talking off his shirt.

"Ross what are you doing?" Laura asked.

"Taking a bath with you." Ross said.

"You already took a shower!" Laura said.

"Ok fine I won't get in." Ross said then went to his and Laura's room and went on his laptop reading about that baby he then walked in the bathroom to pee to see Laura sleeping in the bath he smiled then picked her up and dried her off and put her in bed not bothering to put clothes on her. He then got in bed with her and she then snuggled up to him and they fell asleep.

Yay another chapter today!