Your scaring me!

Ross and Laura then went to the lynches to tell them they found a house.

"Rossy, everyone is in the pool." Laura said.

"Ok then lets go to my room." Ross told her.

"Ok." Laura said they went in Ross's room.

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura said.

After, Ross's 7 minute shower ross walked out in shorts and no shirt to see Laura laughing so he went behind her to see her on his phone looking at his notes and reading things about her.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON MY PHONE!" Ross yelled.

"Oh just reading what you think of me." Laura said laughing.

"I TOLD YOU NEVER TO GO ON MY PHONE!" Ross yelled at her.

"Rossy I'm sorry." Laura said.

"I CAN'T BELEVE YOU!" He yelled, getting really mad.

Laura started to get scared remembering the last time he got mad at her he broke her neckless.

"Ross, calm down." Laura softly told him.

"NO, I WON'T CALM DOWN DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PRIVATE THINGS I HAVE IN THERE HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY FUCKING PASSWORD!" Ross yelled at her, clenching his fists.

Laura was now really scared and ready to cry.

"I-I saw you p-put it I-in." Laura quietly said. She then stood up to hug him and right before she did ross pushed her to the ground making her hit her head and start to cry as scared as ever. Ross then realized what he did.

"Oh my god! Laura, I'm sorry I didn't mean it." Ross said moving toward her.

She cried harder as he came closer.

"P-please don't hurt m-me." Laura said cuddling in a ball and crying.

Ross then started to cry.

"Laura, please don't be scared I didn't mean it." Ross said in tears.

"Please don't hurt me agian." Laura said still in tears.

Ross started crying his eyes out as he saw some blood on the back of Laura's head.

"Laura please I'm so sorry I want to kill myself I just hurt the love of my life." Ross said just to see more blood. He got scared, picked her up bringing her to the bathroom, and cleaned off her head. He then noticed she stopped shaking but she still looked scared. Without warning he pushed hard on the wound.

"OWWW ROSS!" Laura yelled.

The blood then stopped.

Ross then looked into Laura's eyes.

"Laura, I'm so sorry I don't even know what got into me. Next time I get mad just leave ok please I never want to hurt you! I love you and want to move into a house with you and live the best life we can together and have a big family." Ross said pulling Laura in his arms.

"How can we have kids if whenever you get mad you could hurt one of them." Laura said with tears coming down her face.

"If you get pregnant, I mean when you get pregnant I will go to therapy. I will never hurt my kids or the love of my life." Ross said.

"Rossy, I love you." Laura said

"And I love you! But is your head ok?" Ross asked.

"It kinda hurts." Laura said

"I will give you some aspirin, ok." Ross said.

"Ok." Laura replied. Ross then picked her up as she rested her chin on his shoulder, he went downstairs, set her on the counter, got water, and aspirin.

"Ok take this you will feel better soon ." Ross said and Laura took the pill. Ross picked her up again, took her upstairs, and put her on the bed.

"Why do you keep carrying me?" Laura asked.

"Because I feel bad and I would do anything to take it back."

"It's fine Rossy." Laura said ross leaned in to kiss Laura but she put her hand in the way.

"Why won't you let me kiss you." Ross frowned.

"Because you didn't let me hug you." Laura said.

"I said I was sorry."

"I know we can kiss later I want to tell your family about the house." Laura smiled.

"Ok sweetie."

Ross and Laura then walked downstairs to see everyone eating lunch.

"Hey guys, I would have made you food I didn't know you were home." Stormie said feeling a little bad.

"I would have eaten their food anyways." Rocky said.

Everyone laughed.

"Me and Laura found our house." Ross said.

"I want to see!" Rydel said in excitement.

"We will show you guys when we move in." Ross smirked.

"When are you moving in?" Riker asked.

"We aren't sure we will find out tomorrow." Laura said full of excitement.

"Well me and Laura are going to my room."Ross said and grabbed Laura's hand and ran upstairs.

"Can I take you on a date tonight?" Ross asked.

Next chapter coming today!