Chapter 11

"And action!" I rolled my eyes as the camera men recorded me. I walked downstairs as my fiance awaited.

"Goodmorning honey." I grabbed his shirt, tugging his body towards me as I slowly leaned in and kissed him.

"Hey babe." I answered back, almost bursting into laughter, but held it in. This was so stupid, like my house was my safe spot to stop living this lie.

I got up, as we laid on the couch, kissing. I should tell you about his lips. His lips were just perfect every time. Yeah I hated the fact his lips were always occupied with Hailey, but I just loved how his lips felt. It was like a drug I was addicted to, and I didn't want it to end, but reality was a pure real bitch and had to snap me out of this to real life.

"Babe, I gotta go get some work done." He said, checking his watch. "But, I'll be back." He said as he kissed my neck. I smiled as I got off of him and rolled over the couch.

"Babe, please don't leave. Five more minutes." I said as I climbed back on him and kissed his lips. His lips felt like a soft pillow, and I didn't want his lips to end, but again to mention reality was like an alarm clock that forced me to wake up from my dreams and to a crappy world where love does not exist. Especially in my world where I have to show my love and passion to a man I secretly don't love.

"I would love to snuggle with you, but I'm really far behind." He said. He got upstairs and changed and kissed my forehead. In a minute the door slammed and he was gone.

"Great footage, Nicole." The cameraman said. I smiled and waved to the camera. "Now listen, when we're taking footage, don't directly look at the camera, ok?" He instructed as I nodded.

He was pretty young, blonde shaggy hair, with brown eyes. It was just him for today, getting sample footage. "Well, I'm not doing anything interesting, so you could turn off the camera if you want." I said as he took it off.

"By the way, my name's Manny." He smiled.

"Nicole." I said back.

"Everyone knows you, you're the girl everyone's taking about." I giggled as I opened the fridge to chop some onions.

"Do you need help with that?" Jack asked (the chef in case you forgot) about to grab the vegetables.

"No, no. I'm ok. I was going to make a dinner that's a family recipe, so I guess you can take the rest of the day off." I suggested. Nodding, he packed his supplies and was out.

"So, we're the only ones here?" He asked as I nodded, slicing each tomato in half.

"Let me help." He said as he excitedly took a knife from the draw. "I'm not that good." He said as he chopped the onions horribly. I laughed as I guided him with my hands slowly.

"See, all it takes is a little practice." I said as I searched for a pan to make a little stew. As I was chopping some peppers, my phone buzzed. Seeing Luis's number, I clicked the green answer button. "Hey babe." I said.

"Nicole, honey, can you tell me my schedule for next week?" He asked.

"Lou, I don't know it by heart." I said jokingly.

"I have an extra phone and it should tell you my schedule. It's in the living room." I searched around until I found it.

"Ok, Monday you're going to the gym. Tuesday is recording session. Wednesday you've got paperwork, and Thursday and Friday are choreography." I said reciting what I saw.

"Ok thanks babe, I had to see if I could squeeze time for my special someone." He said. I blushed.

"Aww, that's sweet. Well, I'm not busy this Thursday so-"