Chaptrr 15

I couldn't believe I was running for prom queen. I smiled as I walked to my class. "Kayla!" I yelled over the crowd of students. Pushing my way to her, she had a huge smile.

"Mark's throwing a party tonight at his place." She squealed. They were still together amazed me. I raised my eyebrow. "You need to come. They're gonna have beer, dancing." I shook my head.

"Uh, I don't know, I think I'm gonna chill at my place." I said to her.

"C'mon, no one's died from just drinking." She said.

"Yes, a lot of people have died from drinking." I reminded.

"Whatever, just lighten up. Look, here's the address, and just stop by. I'll be totally sober." She said as she walked away.

"Don't forget dress fitting after school." I said as she nodded.

*

It was four thirty, the fitting was three hours ago and Kayla told me she was coming.

"Let's just do get fitted without her." Lianne suggested.

"Sure." I said, as they tried on dresses.

"What do you want the dress to be?" Jenna asked me.

"I want blue, or maybe red, or peach. I haven't made up my mind." I laughed. "But it should be long and flowing." I guessed. "I want a lavender, silky material." I said.

"Well, you finally made up your mind" Lianne said as they came and tried on dress after dress. They came out with a cotton sleeveless white top, the button a silky lavender high low. I shook my head. Then, they came with a mesh long sleeve long dress with a weird material.

"I've always wanted to be model, but your a picky designer." Lianne huffed out of breath.

"Try on one more and then we can go out to eat." I said.

And then, I found my dream dress. It was;

lavender √

long √

sleeveless √

flowing √

silk √

perfect √√√

It was a silky dress, it was the perfect length. Having a one strap made it even better. It was tight at the chest, but flowed all the way down. When they spin, it looked beautiful.

"We'll take it." I smiled as we group hugged.

*

I checked my clock. It was 3:13 am. I was awakened by a knock. I jumped up, when the knock was there again. I walked downstairs and opened the door. "It's 3 in the morning, Jenna, don't you have somewhere to be?" I asked, laughing.

"I got kicked out, mind if I stay here?" She asked me as I hugged her.

"Of course you can, or do you want to glimpse my hot fiance?" I joked.

"Mainly that." She said as we laughed. She had a little suitcase and her pillow.

"How long are you planning on staying?" I pointed at the suitcase.

"Just the night, and then that's it." She said.

"Alright. You can sleep in the guest room." Aka my room.

"Thank you, Nicole." She said. I smiled before quietly opening the door to Luis's room. I gently climbed into bed.

"Why are you in my bed?" He muttered, half awake.

"My friend's in my room." I said as I laid next to him. I couldn't even fall asleep so I just looked at sleeping Luis.

"Stop looking at me." He scooted towards me, and put his hands around my belly. My heart began beating fast.

When I woke up, I was inches to Luis. I pecked his lips, before getting up and showering in his bathroom. I heard the door open and looked up to see Luis. "Oh shit. Sorry, I didn't mean anything." He said, covering his eyes. He quickly left as I turned off the shower. I took his towel and wrapped it around me.

"Don't steal my towels." He joked before heading in the bathroom. I looked in the drawers until I found something that was mine. I quickly put it on, before Luis got out of the shower.

I decided to check on Jenna. I opened the door. She had brushed her hair in a bun, wearing a red hair accessory that matched her shirt and shoes.

"My parents were really mad at me last night." She said looking at her converses.

"So?" I asked.

"What if they don't want me anymore?" She asked.

"What did you do?" I asked her.

"Well, Kayla called me at the party saying she was in some type of trouble." She said. I sat next to her on the bed. "So I snuck the mini van to the party and dropped her home. She was a mess. Crying, vomiting." Jenna said.

"I wonder what happened." I said.

"I asked but she just kept crying." Jenna said. "Anyways, my parents caught me and were yelling at me, so I ran away." She said.

"You've gotta go back." I said to her. "I mean yeah you guys are mad but that's what makes a family. It may not always be the best of days but you should go back, today." I said.

"You're right. After school though." She said. I nodded as I hugged her.

I want you guys to help get this book popular. So keep voting, commenting, following me, and share this with others. Im updating more often. thank you.