Chapter 61- The Secret's Out + (A recap in Case you Forgot!)

*Recap*

Just in case you forgot what's going on:

Luis and Nicole are expecting their first baby! However, it's come with a lot of sacrifices including Luis getting released from his label. Because of this, finances are in the air with Luis' record label company taking all the money he's earned throughout the years. This has caused Nicole to overwork herself, and take on a client none other than Hailey, Luis' crazy ex. She also is juggling Hailey's wedding with Lianne's, Luis' sister who he's mad at for being engaged so quickly. 

Now that you're all caught up, here's Chapter 61!

Ever since our baby started kicking, it began registering in my brain that I was actually pregnant. I started taking care of myself, for the baby's sake. I cancelled all the clients I had except Hailey and Lianne, and wouldn't be accepting anymore until I gave birth. I was now six months pregnant, and we still hadn't told the fans yet that we were expecting. But, that was the least of our problems. We were now preparing one of the spare rooms as our nursery room. 

"Blue or pink?" Luis asked, as he walked around the spare room, that was going to be transformed into our baby's room. 

"Neither. The walls shouldn't be painted, we don't even know the sex!" I exclaimed.

"Why don't we find out already?" He asked me.

"At first I did want to find out, but now I kinda like that it's a surprise. Plus, I know it's a little girl." I said to him.

"Oh, and how are you so sure?" He asked.

"Well, that's what I want." I stated simply.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's a boy." He said.

"Really? Shall we put a wager on that bet?" I asked.

"Loser has to...." He started.

"I know, loser has to take the night shift when the baby comes." I said.

"That could never work. I don't have boobs." He said to me.

"Loser has to wash the plates for a month?" I asked.

"You know I'll wash the plates for you. That's the least I can do for you." He said.

"Aw, you're the sweetest." I said, as the doorbell rang. "Ooh, it's here! We'll think about another wager later." I said as we headed downstairs and opened the door to a delivery man, with three large boxes. 

"Package for Luis Jones?" He read, as he gave Luis a clipboard to sign. He then placed our boxes inside and left. 

"Jeez, how many cribs did you buy?" He asked me.

"Just one. The other boxes are a drawer for the baby's clothes and a rocking chair for me to sit in." I explained to him as he picked up the heaviest box that contained the crib. "Would you like me to help you?" I joked.

"Hell no. I can carry it." He said as he slowly headed upstairs with the box. We unboxed it together, and pulled out all the pieces. It was going to be a white crib. "Where are the instructions?" Luis asked, as I passed him a paper. 

"This is clearly going to take a while." I said.

"I know, but we'll make it through." He said, as I sat down so I could help him. I couldn't really help him much, just passing pieces to him, but in the end the process took around two hours to finish. It was fun though, seeing Luis so concentrated, building a crib for our baby. "Stop staring at me." He said as he screwed a piece together.

"I can't help it, you look so hot doing it." I said as I bit my lip.

"Stop drooling over me." He said, as he laughed. I kissed him on his neck, slowly. "I need to concentrate." He said laughing.