Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!

I laid on the bed next to my husband. He was asleep, cuddled beside me, his arms wrapped around me. I had woken up early, due to my baby kicking me. Last night was amazing. The sex was amazing. It had been months since we had had sex. I realized that Luis was just afraid to have sex with me. He was afraid he would hurt the baby. As his arms were tightly wrapped around my body, I realized how distant we had gotten.

We'd only have sex to try and get pregnant, it was never for pleasure anymore. It was always a chore. After I got pregnant, Luis and I had just been arguing so much and so distant with one another. Plus, he was afraid he'd hurt me or the baby. I realized, we barely connected on a sexual/intimate level. Everything was always centered around the baby, and he or she wasn't even here yet! 

Ever since the counseling one week ago, we truly fixed our marriage. We stopped fighting, as well as stopped lying, Luis began looking for a job, I worked a lot less, and, the best part, we were having sex again. 

I then felt a kiss on the back of my head. "Are you awake?" Luis whispered.

"Yes." I said in a whisper too.

"Why are you whispering?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said, which made us both laugh.

"Last night was-"

"Amazing." We both said in unison. 

"It made me realize something." I said to him. "We haven't connected on an intimate level since we got pregnant. Everything is always about the baby. The baby is in my stomach, we still have four months of alone time before we really can't be intimate." I said to him.

"Having a baby won't stop us from having sex." He said to me.

"Well, it's stopping us now and I'm only pregnant! Besides, when I'm covered in spit up, haven't washed my hair and have saggy boobs, you won't want to bang this." I said to him.

"Shut up. You're going to be such a hot MILF." He said to me, which made me laugh.

"When our baby is between these sheets because he or she can't sleep, we'll see if you still have that same sexual energy." I said to him. "Besides, after I give birth, I don't know if I'll be comfortable with having sex." I confessed.

"Okay seriously stop Nicole. Stop bringing yourself down. I find you so damn attractive." He said to me.

"I'm not talking about my body image. I'm talking more about 'down there'." I said to him.

"Ohhh." 

"There's going to be stitches everywhere. I'm gonna rip." I said.

"You don't know that for sure."

"Well, from what Kayla's told me-"

"Okay, Kayla's had twin boys! You're having one child!" He defended. "And please spare me any details. I don't want to imagine Kayla's vagina." He said, which made me laugh.

"Okay, I won't say any details. But, just imagine an sliced orange, being pried open." I said as I used my hands to demonstrate.

"Stop! I don't want to think about that!" He defended, as he playfully got on top of me and kissed me. I grabbed his head and kissed him back. 

"See, this is what I mean. What if I'm never in the mood after childbirth?" I asked him.

"Then how do you expect our baby to have a sibling?" He asked as he started to laugh.

"Look, all I'm saying is, Kayla said she and Eddie waited eight months after giving birth to their daughter Edeline to have sex. That was just one kid! With the twins, Eddie and her haven't done it ever! And the twins are four months old!" I said.