Update

Hello Hello! Long time I haven't written now isn't it? You've probably forgotten this book, (I sure did). The truth is I began doubting myself as a writer and thought the book wasn't that good, but I was constantly getting messages telling me how amazing of a writer I am so I am here to do something I should've done a long time ago; FINISH MY BOOK! I will be finishing this book soon, and then I plan to rewrite this book later on, with a better plot and as a more seasoned writer! 

I've also done the courtesy to write the synopsis of the book, so you don't have to reread all 30 chapters and can refresh your brain with all the characters!

Luis Jones is a celebrity who is fake married to Nicole Altway, a 17 year old who's mom can no longer care for her. The marriage contract automatically expires once she turns 18. They agree to fake the marriage until then because it'll make Luis Jone's sales rise if he is married. However, he is in love with his long time girlfriend Hailey, who isn't here for this marriage and is often a bitch towards Nicole. Nicole is slowly falling in love with Luis, but she promises to herself she won't fall in love with him, and once the marriage is over, she will leave. Her best friend Kayla doesn't know that the marriage is a sham for a while, til Nicole tells her one day. Kayla is dealing with her own battles too, as a newly wed pregnant wife to Eddie. She is also mad at Nicole because at her wedding (last chapter), Nicole told everyone she was pregnant, when she didn't want anyone knowing. 

Also, Nicole is turning 18 soon, like one month from now, and Luis is slowly falling in love with her. 

I hope there are still fans for this book!