Chapter 70 - Exposing My Fake Marriage to the Public

Quick Recap : Nicole went public with the story that their marriage was fake and arranged by Platinum Records! She does this because Luis was getting released from Supreme Records! Also, they are living in Kayla's home after the break in.

"How did it get leaked?! Well I need you to undo it! cancelled it! I don't care what you have to do! Fix it or you're fired!" I heard a lot of yelling which caused me to wake up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes

"Shh, you'll wake up Nicole!" I heard Kayla's voice. The door was slightly open and I could see Kayla, Eddie, and Luis together.

"Too late." Eddie pointed out as he walked in. Luis and Kayla rushed in.

"I am so so so sorry. I thought I cancelled the story but I woke up to like a dozen texts about our marriage being fake and articles about Platinum Records. I'm 100% sure I called my publicist yesterday to pull the story but it got leaked. Dammit I can't do anything right." He rambled.

"Relax." I said to him which caused him to give a  confused look.

"Why are you so calm?" He asked as he got nearer to me.

"Cause I'm the one that released the story." I said.

"What?!" All three asked in unison.

"What do you mean you released the story?" Kayla asked.

"I mean I released the story." I repeated.

"So you released the fact that you faked your wedding?" Eddie asked.

"Yes."

"And the fact that you were in a love triangle between Luis and Hailey?" Kayla asked.

"Yup."

"And the fact that me and you didn't know each other when we said I do, you were my fake wife, and-"

"Babe stop rambling. Yes I released it all." I said.

"Why'd you do that for? What about your business?" Luis asked.

"I did it because I love you." I said. He gave a confused look. "I love you more than my business. If people don't want to buy my dresses because of my past then screw them. I can find some other business. Marriage is about sacrifice. You have sacrificed so much for me and this family. You've sacrificed your career, your world tour, just for me and our unborn daughter. I need to return the favor. So I'm deciding to sacrifice my wedding dress line and wedding planning career." I said.

"Didn't you say putting this story out would put us into danger?"

"I realized we're celebrities. No matter what we do, we'll always be in danger. We were in danger before I put this story out and we'll still be in danger tomorrow regardless if the story was out or not. Platinum Records would still continue to terrorize our family unless we did something." I said.

"Well what happens in ten years when our daughter reads this article and finds out our marriage was a sham?" He asked.

"Luis look at us. Our marriage is anything but a sham. We love each other so much and our daughter is an example of our love for one another. Sure, how we met wasn't by the best circumstances, but it's the honest truth. We are going to tell our daughter the truth that we met one another and fell in love. Sure, we met through an arranged marriage, but the point is at the end of the day, we fell in love. And we are still in love with one another. Well, at least I am in still in love with you, are you?" I asked.

He paused for a brief moment. "Is it possible to fall in love with you all over again? Cause I think I just did. I love you so much." He said before leaning over and passionately kissing me.