Chapter 9

"You are so dead!" I pressed the turbo button, zipping past Luis on a racing game on his PlayStation. "Yes! I won, in you're face!" I jumped up as my car passed the finish line, the words winner on the screen.

"Whatever, I just let you win." He joked. "Best two outta three?" He asked clicking the restart button. I grabbed my controller and we were off. I loved spending Saturdays with him. No going outside, no fame world, just us in the afternoon playing video games.

"If I win, you gotta buy me a game. All you have are shooting games." I joked.

"No way! This is my game system, before long you're going to be putting My Little Pony stickers all over it." He joked. I crashed into a tree as he zipped passed me.

"No fair!" I literally tackled him and covered his eyes as I used one hand to control my car. He then pinned me down and drove until 'finish line' was in clear view.

"You little cheater!" I was laughing so hard as he caged me and pinned me down the ground. He looked at me, a smile on his face. His hazel eyes looked into my brown eyes. The room was getting hot! His white teeth were smiling at me as his hair was coming down to his eyes. We were close, he was on top of me, his hands holding for support. I could feel the electricity, we were breathing in the small space that separated us.

The doorbell rang as his eyes looked away and soon his body was off mine as he opened the door. Hailey. Of course. I got off from the ground and walked to the kitchen, hearing them talk. Jack or Daniel weren't here, they were always off on the weekends.

"I missed you so much today while I was filming." Hailey made me want to barf. I called Lianne.

"The bitch is here." I whispered although I didn't care if she heard me or not.

"Hey, come to the mall with me." She said.

"Um I don't know." I said uneasily, thinking about the paparazzi.

"Luis, let's watch a movie together? How about Friends with Benefits?" Hailey purred, sounding like a spoiled brat. I wanted to barf.

"I'm on my way." I said gagging, as I ran upstairs to take a shower. I already showered, but I was just sweaty from play fighting with Luis. I turned on the faucet, but no water came. "Hmm." I shrugged, maybe rich people forget to pay their water bill. I put on my jeans and a Pink hoodie. Brushing my hair to a neat bun, I realize I need money. I make my way downstairs and pass them by to see them kissing. This made me seriously uncomfortable. "Um... Luis?" I said timidly as he stopped and looked at me. "As you're wife whose going to the mall I think it would be appropriate to have a little cash to buy things."

"Here." He said as he gave me a credit card and went back to kissing her. I looked at the card and smiled to myself.

"Oh and Luis the water's not working?" I said to him in a questionable matter.

"I had to turn off the water because someone's installing a tub/Jacuzzi." He said.

"Ooh a Jacuzzi?" Hailey asked smiling. "How fun. Me and you together nak-"

"Oh and Luis, you need to take out the trash, it should've been taken out last week. It stinks." I smiled to myself as I felt Hailey's eyes putting holes on my back. Little did Luis know I was talking about his trashy girlfriend. I smirked before giving my best model walk, putting on my shades, and slammed the door.

I drove my Honda to the mall and met her up at the food court. There were alot less paparazzi today as I walked in the building. The customers all looked at me, gasping, pointing, calling my name, but I kept walking to meet up with Lianne. "You're a lifesaver, I think I would've died trying to keep my vomit in." I joked as we walked around.