Chapter 14

"He's not home yet and I'm starting to worry." I bit my nails as I pressed my Iphone up to my ear.

"So he's really that depreseed about Hailey? I'd be greatful not to be tied down by that cow." Lianne said through the phone.

"Not funny, I'm serious. It's midnight and he's not home." I said as I sat on the couch. I used the house phone to dial his number but it went straight to voicemail.

"Do you want me to come over?" Lianne asked.

"No, just stay at your place. He might come by." I said.

"Smart idea. Plus I'm a terrible driver at dark." She laughed.

"I'll call you back later." I said as I hung up. My palms were sweaty, and my face was wet with tears. Where the hell was Luis?

An hour passed of me waiting in darkness with the phone by my side, wide awake. I called Lianne again, and her sleepish voice came on the line.

"Maybe he's at a friends house?" She said as I began to cry. "Nicole, just relax, Luis will come home. He has to." She said, yawning. "Why are you so emotional, ugh." She groaned.

"Cause, don't you get it? He's all I've got. Where else will I go if-" My voice began to crack and tears welled up in my eyes. I swallowed hard.

"Nicole, just think positive. Take a deep breath, he'll be back." She reassured.

"You're right." I got a tissue and wiped my face. "I'm worried sick." I said.

"Well don't be. He will be alright." She said. I nodded as I covered my mouth, my tears dropping on my pjs.

It wasn't until two twenty the door knob rattled. I walked up to the door and opened it. There he was, fumbling with the keys. "Luis." I breathed as I hugged him.

"Hi honey." He said loudly, his breath smelled of alchohal.

"Luis, you had me worried sick." He could barely balance himself so I held him up. He leaned in and began kissing me. I pushed him off. "Babe, you're drunk. And you smell like beer." I said as I guided him upstairs with his arm. "Were you driving like this?" I asked.

"Uh huhhhhh." He said laughing. I dragged him to the bath tub and turned on ice cold water. His eyes were red and he was in bad shape. I took off his shirt and before I unbuttoned the last one, he puked all over it.

"Gross." I pulled out the last button and threw the shirt in the hallway.

"I knew you wanted me, but sex, really?" He unbuckled his belt, laughing.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I yelled, stopping his hands. "Horny bastard." I muttered. I took off his undershirt, revealing his six pack. I blushed a little before literally throwing him in the tub(leaving his pants). I scrubbed off the vomit and anything else before splashing his face with cold water.

"I have a girlfriend you know." He slurred as I scrubbed his abs.

"No you don't." I reminded.

"No, we're together and she looks just like you! But, but" He laughed loudly before giving a haggish cough. "We're faking being together." I began to listen.

"Do you like her?" I asked, but he never answered. I dried him up and took him to his bed only wearing his briefs. "No, stay in this room, in the bed, with me." He grabbed my hand. I laughed as I climbed over on his bed and fell aleep right next to him.

***

I woke up to Luis yelling about a bad hangover. "Did we, last night?" He asked, sounding worried. He was out the bed, pacing. His hands were in his hair, pointing his index finger back from me to him motioning "us."

"Have sex? You were that drunk to remember?" I joked as he looked at me with opened eyes. "I'm kidding, no." I laughed, raising my hands. He sighed relief.

"Good. But bad that I have a seriously bad hangover." He had cute little morning bedhead that was suddenly attractive. Everything was attractive about him.

"Sit down." I demanded as he sat. "What the hell were you thinking last night?!" I demanded, punching him in the side.

"What I was just mad." He defended.

"If you're mad, you come to me and we talk about it. You had me up for hours wondering if I were gonna get a call to identify your body, or if you were locked up." I said loudly. He was about to say something but I cut him off. "I was up all night waiting for you, and you drove drunk! Do you get how freaking worried I was? I don't know what I would do if something were to happen to you." I covered my face.

"Hey, nothing was gonna happen." He reassured.

"You don't know that." He rubbed my back and hugged me. The tears spilled on my cheeks. "Don't ever pull that crap again. Ever!" I yelled.

"Why are you taking it so seriously?" He asked me.

"Because my dad died in a drunk accident!" I cried.

"Wait what?" He asked.

"My dad died in a car accident. He was mad, drank and then we get a call telling me he's.. he's." I covered my eyes. His face had a concerned look as I began to cry. "I hated that feeling, like my heart being ripped apart and that's how I felt last night, and I don't want to feel it again."

"Nicole, I never knew, I. Please don't cry." He began.

"Luis, just promise me to just talk to me and not pull a stunt like that again." I said as he hugged me.

"I promise." He said. I felt better, like reassurance.

"So please don't tell me you drank cause of Hailey." I begged.

"It got me really pissed, my girlfriend breaking up with me and kissing another guy in my house. I loved her I really did, and with the situation, I couldn't.. show my feelings towards her." He said.

We stayed in silence before I asked "Do you blame me?" He looked at me crazily.

"No, no! Heaven's no! Why would I blame you?" He asked as he kissed my forehead. I shrugged.

"Well, I took care of her." I told him as he let go.

"What did you do?" He asked me.

"Let's just say, she's gonna need a new nose job." I said as we laughed.

Tell me if you like this chapter, I think this chapter is my favorite lol. Comment please, I really like to read the comments. You can even comment suggestions. And finally, if you loved this chapter as much as I did, vote, vote, vote,!