Chapter 21

I was woozy, light and playful. It was a feeling like being drunk. No, it was the feeling of the night of my life with Luis. I wasn't sure, but I would find out by the end of this glorious night.

"Take a left." Luis told Daniel as he drove in the night, er, morning. We drove up a rocky hilly place.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Anywhere." He said. We reached to the top. Jumping out, the view was amazing. You could see all of the city. I laid on the grass, on my long dress, looking at the sky.

"There are billions of stars in the sky. The stars are endless, I could look at them at night." I gazed, holding his hand. We stayed quiet, watching people drive by.

"This view is sick. I come up here when I need inspiration, or just stressed out. It's kinda a secret hideaway. I haven't had anyone come here, not even Hailey." He said.

"So why am I the first?" I asked, turning my head to him. He didn't speak. I turned my head back and gave my undivided attention to the sky.

"Let's go to the beach." He said, as he got up and stretched his hand to me.

"Wait, now?" I asked as I took his hand and pulled myself up. We got in the car. I took off my heels.

"Definetly." He said as we drove to a nearby beach. My feet sunk in the sand. I jumped on Luis's back as he spun me around in the sand. I screamed with laughter, holding my crown. "Do you wanna go in the water?" He asked.

"My dress." But I didn't care. I shrugged as I hiked it up and ran as small waves splashed my feet. The cold ocean wet my tiny toes as I sunk them in the sand.

"We should get home soon." Luis said.

"Let's wait for the sunset." I begged as I grabbed his hand and skipped through the sand and sat down. "The sun always comes up, to greet the sky. It's risen 365 times eternity, and no one's questioned why. Why are there so many stars that sprinkle the night, why does the moon rotate infintely amount of times. It's the galaxy." I said.

"Whoa. That's deep." He said. I laughed as I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Everything's deep." I said. "The ocean goes on for miles and miles deep, the earth we lay on is deep. Even our bodies." I said, playing with my crown.

"So is love." He said. I nodded.

"So it is."

**

It was about five am when we got home. I wasn't even exhausted. I took a quick shower. I looked in the mirror and slowly took off my crown like I was royalty. I slowly took off everything one by one. I was unpiecing myself. Peeling off the fake mascara, thr lipstick, the concealer. "I'm still beautiful" I said as I showered and went downstairs. Luis had his guitar, tuning strings.

"What are you playing?" I asked.

"Just a new song. You should be the audience." He said, taking my hand and dragged me to the end of the couch.

"If I had to measure my love for you,
It would measure to infinity plus two"

He stopped playing and looked at me. "That's it." He said. I laughed and sat next to him.

"Good harmony, good lyrics. Just needs to be finished. What's it called?" I asked.

"Don't know, those lyrics just came to me." He said.

"How about you call the song infinety. And the song chorus should go. Infinetly, infinetly, endless you and me. Our love is infinite." I started, trying to think of a chorus.