Chapter 46- OMB (Oh my, Babies!)

"I want to get off the pill." I said to him. His mouth opened. 

"Are you serious?" Luis asked, as he slowly began to smile. "You want to have a baby with me?" He asked, so I could clarify.

"Yes Luis I-" I couldn't get the chance to finish as he ran towards me and picked me up, twirling me around. I screamed as he hugged me tightly.

He put me down and looked at me in my eyes, tears falling from my eyes, and tears about to escape his eyes. He held my face in his hands. "I love you so much. I can't wait for us to be parents." He then leaned in and passionately kissed me. His genuine happiness is what made me realize I knew I was ready to have a child. I shouldn't hold back on my fears, and cause him not to be happy. As soon as we stopped kissing, his hands went straight for his belt, and he began to unbuckle it. "Take off your pants." He said to me.

"Luis, wait-" I said, trying not to laugh at how excited he actually was.

"No I don't want to wait." He said. "Take off your pants." He repeated, as he kicked his jeans to the side, and was in his boxers. He then picked me up, and wrapped me around his waist, as he began touching my body. It felt so good, but I had to stop him. 

"Lui-" I started, but then he began kissing my neck, which made me gasp for air. That was my weak spot. "Luis stop." I said to him. He looked at me as if I had a second head on my shoulders.

"What? Why do you want me to stop?" He asked. "You literally said you wanted a baby, like two minutes ago." He said.

"I'm on my period." I said, embarrassed. He then gave a disappointed look. 

"Oh." He said, as he walked over to his pants and put them back on. I began to giggle. "You are so going to give me blue balls." He mumbled, which made me crack up even more. 

"Next week babe, I promise." I said through my giggles.

"Yeah totally, next week. I'm just glad we are finally going to have a baby!" He said as he hugged me, tightly, before kissing my forehead. "Well, I gotta go to the studio." He said.

"Wait... All this time you had to go to the studio, just a minute ago we were about to have sex!" I exclaimed, laughing.

"Ever heard of a quickie?" He asked me, as he began to walk away. "Plus, you just sprung this idea that we were going to have a baby five minutes ago, after weeks of begging and pleading. I wasn't going to let you change your mind." He said, as he opened the door, about to leave.

"Oh and Luis." I said, which he turned around and looked at me. "You might want to get rid of that before you go to the studio." I said, pointing at his crotch area. He looked down and laughed, before "readjusting" himself. As he shut the door, I began to shake my head. 

Ah, my beautiful, idiot husband. 

My beautiful, idiot husband and I were going to have a baby.

***

{12 a.m.}

"Nicole, wake up." I heard Luis' voice through my sleep. He then began rustling me out of bed, and I awakened from my dream.

"Yes?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

"I can't sleep." Luis said.

"Count sheeps." I suggested, as I snuggled back into my warm sheets.

"I can't sleep, because of Kayla." He said. That woke me out of my sleep for sure. I sat up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, confused.

"Not like that." He said. "I mean, I can't sleep because I keep thinking of her crying and being so persistent that something wasn't right with her baby." He clarified.