Chapter 56- Mood Swings, Cravings, and Being Dropped from the Label

Three Days Later at 3 a.m.

I woke up with the urge to pee, for the fifth time that night. I groaned, with my eyes closed as I headed to the bathroom, did my business and tried getting back to bed. As I walked, I stumbled on something that caused me to trip and fall. I cursed out loud, without realizing I had woken up Luis.

"What's wrong?!" He jumped out of his sleep. He then turned on the lamp and saw me on the floor. "Oh my gosh, are you alright?!" He said as he hopped out, and came to my attention. 

"Nothing, I just tripped over..." My words trailed off as I saw Luis' shoes. "Your shoes, really?" I asked, extremely annoyed. 

"I'm so sorry." He said.

"I've told you so many times I'm constantly out of bed trying to pee because of me being pregnant and only ever needing to pee, and yet you always have your shoes in the way for me to trip and fall." I rambled, barely making sense, as tears went down my face.

"My bad hun... Wait, are you crying?" He asked, hearing my voice.

"No, it's the stupid hormones!" I yelled out of defense, as I got up. 

"Did you fall on your stomach?" He asked as he helped me.

"No, and I'm fine thanks for asking!" I yelled, as I got into the bed and yanked the sheets over me and shut my eyes. 

These hormones were soooo annoying.

He got into the bed. "Look, I'm sorry, but please don't cry." He said with me, but I ignored him. I felt his hand on my shoulder. I was going to shake it off, but he began to rub it softly and it made my tension slip away. It only made me sob uncontrollably even more, to the point where I couldn't even breathe. I was making those whale cries at this point. Luis stopped rubbing my shoulder and turned me around to see my ugliest cry. "Why the hell are you crying?" He asked, giving me a concerned, confused look.

"Because of these stupid pregnancy hormones! Every two minutes I'm happy or sad or angry!" I cried as I explained. "And if you ever call me hormonal, I will leave you so quickly!" I warned. I then saw him try and hold me. "No don't touch me!" I yelled, as I turned around and cried in my pillow. 

"Do you at least want a tissue?" He offered.

"Yes." I said into my pillow. He passed me a tissue from the nightstand and handed it to me, where I wiped my face. "Goodnight." He said to me. I nodded as he turned off the lights. 

***

I woke up, groggy and completely well slept. I checked the time, it was 3 in the afternoon. My eyes widened as I got up. "I slept for twelve hours? But, I didn't even feel tired." I mumbled to myself. I was happy though, cause at least I had missed my regularly scheduled morning sickness. I got on my laptop and checked any emails from work and responded to them. But, I couldn't concentrate because of how hungry I was. I was craving something salty, something sweet, and something with mayo for some odd reason. I hopped out of bed and took a quick shower, then went downstairs and tried conquering my cravings. 

Twenty minutes later, I had ate chocolate dipped in hot sauce, and then I had vanilla ice cream mixed with mayo. Luckily, it didn't look gross since it was both white colored. As I ate it, Luis came in.

"Hey my sleepy head." He greeted, as he kissed me. In his hand were flowers. "They're for last night." He said. I took them and smelled them. 

"You're the sweetest." I said as I kissed him. As we began to kiss, he stopped and gave me a confused look.

"What are you.. eating?" He asked, as he looked into my bowl.

"Just vanilla ice cream..... With mayonnaise." I mumbled, as he made a gagging sound. "It's these stupid cravings!" I defended.