Chapter 53- Someone's Getting Married

It had been two days since Luis broke the news that he would be going on tour for nine months. He was leaving in the next two weeks for the first leg of his tour in England. He had asked me to come with him, but I told him I'd think about it. 

"I'm pregnant." I said.

"Oh my gosh! No way!" Kayla gushed. 

"I haven't told Luis yet though." I admitted. She gave a shocked look. 

"What? Why!" She exclaimed.

"He came home super drunk and the next day he told me he's having a world tour that he's been dreaming of for years. It's nine months long!" I rambled. "I just couldn't find the words to tell him. If I tell him, he's either going to have to leave for nine months and miss my entire pregnancy, I travel with him on a smelly tour bus for nine months and miss all my doctors' appointments as well as planning weddings, or he'll give up something he's dreamed of!" 

"Ooh, that's a tough one." She said. "Well you know you can't hide the fact that you're pregnant forever. Besides, I'm sure you two will work it out." She reassured.

"Yeah, but I barely see him now. He's always leaving super early before I even wake up to head to rehearsals or choreograph something until late at night, when I'm fast asleep. I barely have to chance to say 'good morning' to him." I complained.

"You need to tell him. He's been so excited to be a father! Tell him today or tomorrow." She insisted.

"Okay, fine. What horrible timing." I mumbled.

"A child is a blessing, it's all apart of God's plan." She said to me. 

***

I went home, and to my surprise Luis was home. He was sitting at the dining table, eating a sandwich, while talking on the phone. "...okay great. I'll have my manager call you tomorrow." He then hung up. "Hey babe." He greeted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him with a smile. 

"We have plans tonight." He reminded. I gave him a confused look. "I told you this last night. My sister's in town with her boyfriend and they invited us to dinner." He said. 

"Sorry, I was just really tired." I said to him. "Oh Lianne and Brian?" I asked.

"What other sister do I have?" He asked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "I'm kidding." He defended. "I think they just want me to pay for their meal, so they invited us." He said.

"Your sister is a movie star. I'm sure she's capable of paying for her own meals." I defended her.

"Yeah, but who made her a movie star? Me." He said.

"Are you being actually serious?" I asked. 

"What?" He asked.

"Are you the type of asshole who parades the fact that you are the reason that your sister is actually successful?!" I angrily asked.

"Why are you calling me an asshole? You rarely curse!" He defended. 

"Is that all that you got from what I said? That I called an asshole, what he is, as asshole?!" I screamed. Why was I so angry?

"What the hell has gotten into you? Nicole Altway Jones, what the hell is going on? You're so... moody." He said to me, which made me even more pissed off.

"Just... leave me alone." I said to him, before storming up the stairs and into our room. I angrily slammed the door shut and locked it. "Stupid pregnancy hormones." I mumbled to myself, as I tried calming down.