Chapter 57 - Hailey, the Ex is Back

"Aren't you going to come in?" Hailey asked, as she held her son in her hands.

"What the hell are you-"

"Hey, do not curse in front of Calvin Junior! If you're pissed off at me, be mad but you still need to respect me and my son, as well as the fact that I would appreciate you being more professional." She said. She was still the snarky bitch she always was.

"I don't need to be professional to an evil woman like you. You made my life a living hell when you and Luis dated, and tried to fake pretend to be pregnant so I couldn't have him!" I said.

"Well, could you blame me, you homewrecking slut. I didn't get any heads up until after the little arranged marriage thing happened! Me and Luis were perfectly fine, until you stole him from me!" She said.

I couldn't believe the nonsense I was hearing. I knew she was still jealous of me and my happy husband. Luis is much more happier with me than he ever was with her. I wanted to tell her I was pregnant just to be spiteful and petty, but I knew I shouldn't. "I didn't steal anyone from you!" I defended.

"So.... you wouldn't call marrying my current boyfriend, sleeping in the same room, living a lie in front of the whole world, kissing and making out with him to sell the sham of your marriage, and telling him you had feelings for him when you knew I was dating him 'stealing him'? I define that as trying to take someone's man, I did what any normal, concerned girlfriend would do to keep her man from the grips of whores like you." She said.

"Me and Luis are perfectly happy together, it was never going to work with you. We have been married for four years now, not counting the two years of us being fake married. We are happy, and I'm sorry you are still jealous of that." I said back to her.

It was so hard trying to stay calm in front of her, but I couldn't help it. My blood boils just seeing her, and all the stuff she was saying made me pissed off. But, I remembered that I needed to stay calm, for the baby's sake. 

"I'm not jealous of you two! I could care less. Me and Calvin are happy together, a much happier couple than me and Luis ever were." She said.

"Then what do you want then? Why are you keeping yourself hostage in my office?" I asked annoyed.

"That is no way to speak to a potential client, now is it?" She asked, which made me laugh.

"What makes you think I would ever take you on as a client?" I asked.

"Let me cut to the chase. You are an amazing wedding planner. Last week, Calvin proposed to me, and I of course said yes. I have not told anyone, but you. I see how you do other celebrity's weddings, and I want you to do mine. Your wedding service is the only service where there are no reported divorces. Not to mention, you understand A list celebrities as well as their wants and needs. If I wanted to have my wedding on the moon, I know you'd make it happen. I want you to plan my wedding. I don't care the price, I will pay triple." My eyes widened. Sometimes, weddings typically go for millions of dollars. Triple that?! I then thought about Luis' predicament with losing all our money. If she could pay me triple, and the cost of Lianne's wedding too, we would be financially set. But, I couldn't get passed the idea of working with her.

"Absolutely no amount of money will make me want to take you in as a client." I firmly said.

"Wow." She said. "Since money doesn't talk to you, I guess I'll use my second best thing; blackmail." She said. My eyes widened.

"What are you going to blackmail me about?" I asked.

"Your sham of a marriage." She said. My eyes widened even more.