Chapter 17

It was the ten of us, four girls and six guys, just sitting here drinking soda and hanging on the couch.

"Let's play spin the bottle." Lianne suggested.

"Not with my little sister. That's gross." Luis said. "If any of you guys even touch her." Luis pointed at his friends.

There was Gregg, Dan, James, Will, and Eddy. (Two out of them were celebrities).

"How about truth or dare? Sexual." Gregg said. "If you tell a lie, you gotta take off a piece of clothing. Deal?" He added. We all nodded.

"Ok, let's start with sizes." Dan suggested. "Bra sizes." He specifified. "Lianne, our dear sister." He nodded.

"34C." She said as they nodded.

"34B." Kayla said.

"32C." Jenna said. They looked at me. I nervously checked and took a guess.

"Uh, 36B." I said.

"Ok, this game is pointless, and plus you're making my fiance uncomfortable." Luis said.

"Spin the bottle does sound fun." Lianne said as we laughed. "Who wants to go first?" She asked. Kayla grabbed the bottle.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Luis. "Um. We gotta kiss who bottle points." She said.

"Remember the golden rule, don't kiss my fiance." I raised my eyebrow.

"Not if it's Luis Jones." She mumbled as she spun the bottle again. It spun until it slowed down and pointed to Eddy.

Eddy had this gorgeous wavy blonde hair. His blue eyes sparkled as Kayla leaned in and kissed him. I smiled as they sat back.

"Whose next? Nicole?" He asked. I raised my hand, and showed her the ring. She passed the bottle to Jenna.

"Ok this is stupid. Only two girls that are gonna kiss." Jenna said, remarking to me and Lianne.

"Ok, that's true, fine let's all get to know each other." Gregg said.

"Question, Kayla is it? Have you ever had a drink?" Eddy asked.

"Why, do I look like I don't? Please. I mix tequila with my cereal for breakfast." Kayla joked.

"This one is for Luis's little sister." James said. "Have you ever kissed a girl?" He asked.

"I think I have a twister game." Luis said as he went to a closet and came out with a mat of colors. "Whose ready? How about my boy Gregg."  Luis said. He slowly got up and stood on the map.

"Green, right arm." It started. Ten minutes later we were all a human pretzel.

"Move your butt away from me, Nicole!" Jenna said. I began hysteracially laughing, pushing my rear closer to her.

"Red, right hand, Nicole." Luis said as I moved my hand around Gregg's leg.

"Luis, this is stupid." Gregg groaned. "I'd rather ask your girl questions. Like if she's a virgin." My eyes widened as my cheeks got hot. "Well, Nicole, are you?" He asked me. I coughed and my hand slipped and I fell.

"I'm fine." I said as I got up and walked upstairs to my room, er, Luis's room. And that's when I noticed what made the blood stop circulating in my body. It made my heart stop, and drop into my stomach. I swallowed hard.

"Luis." I mumbled. He wouldn't hear me. I literally ran out the door but bumped right into him.

"I, uh, kicked out Gregg." He said. "Sorry if he bothered you." He said.

"Luis, there's something wrong." I pulled him in the room.

This is one of the first time I've had writer's block. Hope you like it.