Chapter 4

"Luis!" She yelled, causing my eardrum to ring. She loudly chewed on a piece of gum, as she pushed me aside and let herself in..Taking off her sunglasses, she put them in her blonde hair that was put in a small bun. "Luis!" She yelled again.

"He's not here." I say, rubbing my ear.

"Liar." She hissed at me. "He told me to meet him here." She said, with a fake British accent.

"He just stepped out. Why do you have an British accent, or trying to have one?" I asked as she gave me such a disgusted look, it even made my stomach churn. Oh, like I'm not allowed to ask questions.

"Cause, if you had an ounce of sense, I'm filming a movie of a girl from London, I have to stay in character. You should see it. When is Luis coming back?" She asked me, ramming her sentences. Opening a MK black purse, she pulled out a red lipstick and used her phone as a mirror as she put on the ruby red make-up.

"Sorry, I'm not gonna be a celebrity like you, so instead of drooling over you stuck up celebrities, I'm taking Physics and American history." Be nice I think to myself, as I lower down my attitude. She stopped adding her second layer of lipstick, as she gave me a look. I straightened up. "Luis didn't say when he'd be back. But I'll tell him you stopped by, since you don't need me." I said, ushering out. She put on her glasses as her perfect eyebrows danced.

"Please, I don't even want you." She said as she walked off. Angrily, I slammed the door, shocked she said that. I've never met anyone so stuck up. I mean, I remembered her in a movie, and she was the sweetest. I guess she played different roles. An angel on set, and a bitch off.

The door bell rang a few seconds later. I rudely opened the door, but saw Kayla's shocked face. I smiled at her, hugging her as she walked in, looking around.

"I thought you gave me the wrong address!" She exclaimed loudly. She was always the loud, obnoxious one in our friendship. I thought she was beautiful. Her dark brown hair was straightened and perfectly flowing. Her tang top fit her perfect curved body as her deep blue denim shorts hugged her body.

"Ok, did your mom re-married a millionaire?!" She asked, her voice echoing across the house. I laughed cause she didn't even know I was the one who married a millionaire. I gestured her to take off her sandals before walking around the house. Her phone vibrated loudly in her pocket. She saw the screen and looked disappointed. "Great, someone bought my tickets! Those were front row too! I really wanna see a Luis Jones concert!" She scrolled down on her phone, aggravated. I laughed again. "Why are you laughing at me? Just because I want to see my future husband in concert isn't funny.  Luis Jones is my life!" I giggled a little louder, clapping my hands too.

"Oh, the irony!" I sang as she rolled her eyes and followed me to the kitchen. "Jack, could you make us some smoothies?" I asked Jack who nodded and began chopping fruits. I mouthed Personal chef to Kayla who was shocked. I waited there, scrolling through my phone before two glasses of blended fruit came to my face. I sipped the mango pineapple, the taste taking over each of my tastebuds. Kayla blankly stared at her drink. "Well try it!" I said pointing to her glass. She sipped the drink, looking at me. I gave her a confused look.

"Um, Nicole can I talk to you?" She asked grabbing me by the hand. I gripped my drink as she yanked me to the living room. "Huge mansion, a personal chef?!" She yelled whispered. "Yesterday you were the girl who lived in a condo, what's going on?!" She looked very concerned.

"It's a surprise, why don't I show you our master bath, it's huge and-" She cut me off.

"No, I'm not going anywhere until you tell me why you're living in this house-no mansion!" I nervously bit my lip.