Chapter 54- Secret Keeping is Never Good

Two more days of me not telling Luis that I was pregnant passed. Well, it was more Luis ignoring me for two days. He was giving me the silent treatment. Childish and petty, but effective. It had been two nights since that disastrous dinner of him and his sister. Luis yelling at his sister after she told us she was engaged really made me see Luis in a different light. I couldn't tell if it were good or bad. Good because of how much he cared for his family. Bad because... well, he was having a screaming match with his sister in a public resturant. TMZ had of course gotten a video of it and posted it online. Luis saw it, got pissed again, slammed his laptop shut, and then left.

There was one thing that kept bothering me though.

When he said "You're like dad" to his sister. What the hell did his dad do that is so bad?! I've known Luis for six years and he hates talking about his dad. I know absolutely nothing about him. I always knew his dad was a touchy subject, but now, I was dying to know what his father was like. Luis hasn't even told me his name. Plus, I was already pissed at him. All the stuff he said about me and my family. 

I decided to head over to Kayla's house to talk to her.

***

"You still haven't told him?!" She asked, as she nursed Kaedon in front of me. 

"No! He's really mad at everything right now. Me, the whole Lianne situation, and his tour starts next week! Plus, now I feel really guilty! If I tell him I'm pregnant, there's this huge dilemma. Either he does the tour or he doesn't." I rambled.

"Relax. Stress isn't good for the baby. Have you even been to the doctor? For all we know, it could be a false positive." She suggested.

"No I haven't. I've already kept me being pregnant long enough. I'm not going to start keeping doctor's appointments from him too. Plus, I feel pregnant. I have all the symptoms." I said, remember all the morning sickness, the drive for sex, weird cravings, mood swings, jzand tender breasts.

"Well, if you're looking for the perfect time to tell him, that's never gonna happen." Kayla said.

"Speak for yourself!  You uploaded your surprise pregnancy announcement on YouTube, where you put all these balloons around the house with riddles that you were pregnant. It has over eight million views! Don't tell me there's no perfect time!" I exclaimed. "Well, maybe it's because I don't want him to be mad at me. And I don't want him leaving to go to tour." I confessed.

Kayla grabbed my hand. "Tell him." She insisted. 

"You're right." I said to her. Kayla picked up Kaedon and rocked him to sleep. 

"Go to sleep my darling." She whispered to her son. I looked at her in awe, at such an amazing woman she's become. I touched my stomach. Soon, that would be me and Luis. Tears began to build up in my eyes. 

"Ugh, stupid hormones." I said, as I wiped them away. 

"Ugh I can't wait for this to be you! Make sure you have your baby quick so that your kid and the twins can enroll in the same schools and become best friends."  Kayla said. Suddenly my phone began to ring. I laughed as I searched for it in my purse. When I got it, I was confused. It was Luis.

"Hello." I asked.

"Hey." Only it wasn't Luis' voice. "It's Jacob, Luis' manager." My smile turned to a frown. 

"Yes, is everything alright?" I asked, my voice trembling.

"Not exactly. Luis isn't looking too good. I was wondering if you would pick him up. I think he's suffering from exhaustion and dehydration." He said. Tears started to fall from my eyes. Kayla gave a concerned look, but I ignored her.