My Fake Celebrity Soon To Be Husband

"Your mother has alzheimer's and is not fit to being responsible for her own being. So after she gets better from the burn she'll have to stay in a home."  The social worker nodded to what the doctor was saying.

"What? So who's going to be responsible for me?" I asked. "I'm only sixteen." I felt the tears in my eyes but didn't let them fall. 

"Well, ever since your father died, your mother made an arrangement." The social worker said.

"What? What kind of arrangement?" I asked her biting my lip. 

"An arranged marriage." My eyes widened as she said this. I was going to argue but she cut me off. "Look, the marriage is only until your eighteen, so once your eighteenth birthday, your done. The marriage is over and you don't even have to divorce, it's automatically expired." I couldn't believe this. I slowly breathed.

"Look at the time Nicole! Your recital is starting in twenty minutes!" I turned around as I heard my mother spoke frantically. 

"Mom, that recital was when I was twelve. I'm sixteen right now." I said to her as I touched her good arm, stroking it. "I don't want to do this." I said which sounded whinny coming out my mouth. The social worker shrugged her shoulders.

"It's your mother's orders. She wanted to be prepared after your father died. There's no one else that can take care of you. Your mother was an only child, and there isn't any close friends nearby." A stab went in my heart. My mother was pretty considerate.

"What's his name? Please let it be a he!" I exclaimed laughing a little. I got out my phone and clicked on Facebook, about to search him. Maybe my mother had enough sense to hook me up with a cute guy.

"Oh, Luis Jones. He should be here any moment." My heart skipped a beat. I would need to search him somewhere bigger, like Google, or Celebrity News.

"Wait pop star Luis Jones? As in the celebrity?" My eyes popped wide open as she nodded. Not only would I be marrying a stranger, but a celebrity stranger, not to mention girls could hunt me down and possibly kill me, and I never listened to his music. I purposely dodged his music. 

"Oh and the deal was he would marry you only if the world has to think you two are madly in love." She added before stepping out of the room with her phone to her face.

 I froze, the world moving slowly around me. So in order to marry a stranger I didn't know or like, we had to be madly in love? I would rather be in my mother's conition.