Chapter 10

One month. I had exactly one month to get my crap together for this stupid wedding. I really wanted my first wedding to be with someone I actually loved like every other girl in the world. But no, no I'm the lucky one to not only be in a forced marriage, but forced love. My life is sooo perfect.

"I want to put Jonah next to Megan." Luis pointed. I rolled my eyes.

"Seating arrangements are difficult. Ohhh, Ryan Seacrest could be next to Snooki!" I said.

"What? I'm not even inviting Snooki! But, maybe Austin Mahone could sit next to Justin Bieber."

"Wow, I can't believe I'm inviting celebrities to my wedding."

"Ehem, our wedding." I play pushed him.

"Oh hush, so we should totally have Jesse McCartney and Hunter Hayes sit together. But, don't forget-we have to invite Ariana Grande!" I begged.

"Nicole, they are very busy and-"

"Usher, that guy from Two and a Half Men-"

"You mean Jake?"

"Yeah whatever him,- we need to invite Theo James or a Kardashian! Kylie and Kendall, need to come! And Selena Gomez, or Drew Seeley, or Lucy Hale? Pretty Little Liars is life!" I squealed.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow, down. We sent out the invites and not all the guests have RSVP, so give it time, sheesh. Now, who are you picking as the bridesmaids?" He asked, slowly.

"Oh, that's easy, Lianne, Kayla, Jenna, that's it." I said.

"Three? We need way more. I've got like eight guys." He said.

"Well, un-invite them to be groomsmen. Is that what they're even called? Groomsmen?" I asked.

"There's no way, you need more friends sheesh."

"Fine, set me up with friends because I'm not getting new friends. I'm antisocial." I said, folding my arms.

"Maybe Hailey can be a-"

"Over my dead body! I honestly can not stand that-"

"Ok, ok, I was just kidding!" He said. "How would that look, my ex at my wedding?" I playfully pushed him.

"What are we gonna eat?" I asked, looking at the sample menu.

"Let's see, I like the salad with blue cheese dressing. We also need some delicious vegan course for me." I said. "Anyways, can we go? We're supposed to be picking out the cake." I said.

"Can't, but, you can go with Lianne." He said, pulling out his credit card. "In fact the wedding planner should be here. And maybe you could invite Kayla over and get bridesmaid dresses. I have to rehearse with the band.

**

"I really think these flowers would go perfect." I said, pointing at some lavender blossoms at the book. Today, I was getting most of the things done for my wedding.

"Yes, that is a popular selection." The wedding planner but a star next to the flowers. She reminded me of Martha Stewart, old yet young. As we were picking out flowers for my bouquet, I felt a loud vibration. I rolled my eyes.

"You'll have to excuse my fiance, they're practicing upstairs." I said with a smile.

"Oh I understand." We focused on the examples of flowers. Then, it was time to pick the invitations and fonts. "Usually, both the couple helps with these decisions." She said.

"Yes, but Luis said he was fine with anything, he's really busy." I said. The doorbell rang. "I'll get that." I said dashing to the front. Opening the door I saw Lianne.