Chapter 18

It took two broken mirrors, four wooden boxes broken, and a hole in the wall for Luis to calm down. "My jacket!" He yelled furiously. "My songs! They're gone?!" He asked as he grabbed his guitar about to smash it, but I stopped him.

"Luis, Luis," I held his hand as he lowered the guitar slowly. I put it back in the closet. His closet was a mess. He pulled all his clothes, shoes, and papers on the floor, trying to convince himself his stolen items were there.

"Who was in my room?" He demanded.

"Uh, no one not-Manny." I recalled. "He was in here the other day." I said slowly. Luis's face was mixed with emotions. He finally had the strength to speak.

"Call him right now this second before I break my flat screen next." He said calmly through his teeth. He angrily left the room. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I clicked on Manny's number, each ring seeming longer than the other. I waited for eternity till he answered.

"Hello?" A deep voice asked.

"Manny, can you bring your equipment? Everything. Pronto, ASAP." I said.

"Sure. I'll be there in a few." He said. I hung up and walked to Luis.

"Luis." I whispered as I hugged him.

"That jacket is worth over 2 million dollars, and if I don't-"

"Luis, don't worry, I'm gonna get your jacket." I said. The doorbell rang. I kissed Luis's cheek before going downstairs. I opened the door to see Manny. Wearing a green striped t- shirt, his hair was perfectly combed and parted.

"Hello." He nodded. Luis charged down the stairs before grabbing him by the shirt.

"Where is it, huh?" He yelled as he pinned him to the wall. James and Eddy grabbed Luis, but his hands wouldn't pry of Manny's collar.

"What the hell?" Lianne screamed.

"Luis, let him go. Just let him go, okay?" I cried as his grip got loose. Eddy pulled Luis away.

"What the hell is your problem! I can call the cops on your ass you know!" Manny threatened as he caught hks breath.

"Oh, you, you're gonna call the cops? Yeah since you're so innocent?! Give me back my shit!" He yelled as Eddy and James could barely hold him back.

"Don't acuse me, you self deprived celebrity! You always acuse the lower class of doing something." He spat.

"Manny, you're not helping." I said. "Let me see your bag." I demanded.

"What? No!" He defended as he held the bag a little tighter.

"Manny, give me your bag." I repeated.

"Why?" He asked me. I went for it. I tried grabbing the bag, but he pushed me away.

"Don't touch her!" Luis yelled. I turned around and saw a glimpse of Kayla and Jenna, hands over their mouths, eyes wide open.

"What are you hiding?" I asked as I was about to grab the handle, but he turned my arm. I felt instant pain on my shoulder. Pain surge to that one point on my body. I fell and began screaming at the pain and agony. But the scene in front of me was horrifiying.

Luis broke free from Eddy and through my tears I saw Luis's fist meet contact to Manny's cheek. His knee pushed to Manny's stomach, knocking the wind outta him. I wanted it to stop, I wanted him to stop.

"Is it your shoulder?" Lianne asked as she knelt down to me. But I didn't even care.

"Luis!" I screamed, trying to make him stop hitting him. Dan and Will grabbed me and took me to the kitchen. I tried breaking free, but the pain in my hand was so strong, it made me weak. They sat me on the island and examined my arm.