Chapter 71- My Water Broke

The next day we moved into our new home. It wasn't much of a move since everything was fully furnished. As we surveyed the much larger home, the furniture Supreme Records picked was expensive and modern. Thankfully I loved everything.

"I can't believe this is our home! I hope I don't get lost." I said as we held hands and walked up the stairs. It was a modern house that was more colorful than the last house. We agreed for the last house that basic colors was the theme. But each room here had a different colored wall as well as funky colorful furniture to go with it. I liked the idea of a colorful house because Luis and I were in our early twenties and wanted to have a less mature looking house. Plus, our daughter was coming any day and we'd have more children. White and messy children do not mix.

"Wait, there's an elevator." Luis pointed. No way! Our home had an elevator?!

We headed to the elevator and ascended up to the next floor. I began rubbing my belly as I looked into each room. "This one is the movie theater room." Luis said as we looked inside. It had four rows of plush leather seats and a big screen for streaming movies. Most of the other nine rooms served the purpose of a guest room. But, there was one room that was for music. Inside had a large piano, and guitars pinned to the wall.

"I love it." Luis said. "I can make music here, and it won't be too noisy to bother you and Ella." He said.

"Please tell me that's not the name you've picked for our daughter." I said as we made our way through the other rooms. There were two rooms for offices, one for Luis and one for me. We then made our way to the nursery. Although I liked the furniture and the way I decorated the nursery in our old home, I liked this one. It was very colorful and bright and made me excited to think that our daughter was going to be here shortly.

We then made it to the best part of the house; the bedroom. A California King bed laid in the middle of our room. It was a large room with a walk in closet, personal bathroom, and a patio. It was also a white themed room. We're adults, we know how to keep a room clean.

Luis walked to the patio and opened the door to check out outside. There's no way paparazzi is ever going to see us with all these trees and mountains blocking us. I can't wait to come here and look at you and our daughter bonding in the backyard." He said.

"Look at the view. I bet you the sunsets here are amazing." I said as we leaned on the railing.

"I love you so much." He said as he kissed me on my head.

"I'm glad you're my husband." I said. We stayed there for sometime, until my feet got tired.

Luis then checked the time. "I've gotta go for dress rehearsal. I can't believe tonight I'm going to perform my song Green Light." He said.

"I can't believe it either." I said.

The last twenty four hours had been bliss. Once we got all the great news, we went to Kayla's place and basically screamed our heads off. To celebrate, we went out to a fancy dinner and enjoyed each other's company. The next morning, we headed back to our old house where movers were packing away our clothes and a few belongings into our new home.

Luis and I left our home and headed to the festival where Luis was going to perform.

***
"Okay make sure she's sitting backstage at all times. And have water for her and snacks as well as a person supervising her at all time." Luis said to some random Supreme Intern as we headed walked in the backstage.

"Luis, I'm not a child." I reminded.

"Yeah, but you're carrying our child. You're at full term, anything can happen."