Chapter 1- Elegant White Dress or Shirt and Jeans

I tell you, my mother is crazy, I mean who does that?! This was my sixth time getting out my seat to use those office water fountains. Getting a plastic mini cup, I pushed the lever as I took sips of the water before just gulping down everything.

Here I was at the local court house, waiting on my "fiance" who was busy on a talk show, explained Tina, my social worker. How would this work? That question kept creeping up my spine, which made me walk around the little office. I replayed all the key parts in this roller coaster.

I would be dating er, marrying celebrity Luis Jones. How would my life change? Well my last name would change. Nicole Jones, Nicole Altway Jones. Better. Or maybe I could just keep my last name because I simply loved it, it was unique, my father's. Then there's the other thing. This was supposed to be my dream wedding, I've been dreaming about since a little girl and it's just rushed. No invites, no reception, no gorgeous white dress, just me, this stranger, and possibly a priest. I looked at my outfit, my grey skinny jeans, and a loose blue blouse that hung over my little body. I wasn't even wedding material. I touched my brown hair that was in a side braid, then dug out my purse for the only type of make-up I wore, mascara, but don't get me wrong I do love those make-up tutorials that Bethany Mota makes. That's all I hogged on when I was depressed. The door flew open.

"And are you sure the paparazzi isn't following me?" A voice spat into the phone. The door creaked as a body guard held open the door and lo came my soon to be husband. I rubbed my lips together, giving a good smile. Mom always told me first impressions are the best. I stood up to the body guard who nodded and moved out my way. That's when I glimpsed a star. His perfect toned face, gorgeous blue eyes, and dark brown with a touch of blonde hair that was perfectly combed and spiked. Luis Jones.

"... and tell him the record will be sent in by tonight." He pushed the end button of his phone. He looked up at me, glancing before turning his attention to his iPhone.

"Hi." I managed to say but he was still focused on his phone. I couldn't say anything rude to him, I mean he was Luis Jones. So I just impatiently stood there, biting my lip. The door opened again as Tina came in the room. I smiled more, relieved she came to the rescue.

"Please put the phone away, Mr. Jones." Tina said with a smile. "If you would all follow me?" She led us down the long hallways into a room. The room was like a courthouse, but deep inside it had sentimental meaning, I mean it was as good as a chapel. And it was where I would be getting married. Following us was a priest.

"Hello, I'll Kyle Gales, and I'll be here to marry you two today. Do you have any rings?" I looked at Luis, his blue eyes locking into my brown eyes that had mascara on them. Smart job!

"Um, no, no rings." Tina cut in. I bit on my lip, as I always did when I was nervous. I looked down at my dark blue converse, the All Star stitching coming loose, but that wasn't my biggest worry as you could see!

"Ok, shall we continue? Please, hold hands." Kyle said. Even Kyle was more warmer than Luis. He looked bored almost. I looked at his stretched hands and took them. His hands were warm, soft. But surges of excitement rushed through my body as I touched his hands. His hands touched Jay-Z, Ellen, One Direction, Selena Gomez, any celebrity you could possibly think of!

"Can we please get this over with?" He muttered. I bit my button lip, afraid to even breathe. I looked up at him, his white teeth all the way to his blonde brown gelled hair. I turned quickly as his eyes met contact into mine. Was I not pretty enough, or maybe my boobs were flat? Or was I not celebrity quality. Depression took over my mixed emotions, and I was just over thinking and sad.

"Ok um, the man, that's um Luis Jones, repeat after me." Kyle said as Luis huffed. "I, Luis Jones..." Kyle started looking at a promise book.

"I Luis Jones, take thee Nicole Altway to be my wedded Wife, to have and hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for sickness and in health for in sickness and in health." Luis repeated each word Kyle had uttered, until he briefly stopped.

Luis stopped. "Um." My heart sank as he stopped.

Kyle looked down at the book. "To love and to cherish." He repeated for clarification then realized why Luis had stopped. "Uh skip that line. Where were we? For this do us part." He stopped not reading "till death do us part."

I repeated each word Kyle told me to say. I even went ahead on parts, I used to hog up on those wedding shows and E! specials. Hearing a scoffing sound from Luis, I immediately paused, as Kyle continued. As soon as my mouth said the last words, Luis's hands slipped out of mine. I stood there as he walked to the other side of the room. No one seemed to notice as Tina was signing the papers and the bodyguard was playing with his dumb iPhone.

I stood there, frozen unable to move out of space. I normally wasn't paranoid if people didn't like me, but he wasn't people. Girls would kill to be me, so shouldn't he be grateful? Or at least polite. The attitude was stingy.

Or maybe he was also forced to also do this marriage thing and had a girlfriend. I don't really hook myself to celebrities unless E! wedding specials of course, so I didn't know who he was with or if he was even seeing anybody, and why should I be hogged up on celebrity's lives, they needed privacy and they weren't gonna pay me if I go to every meet n' greet or concert. Luis Jones wasn't benefiting my life in anyway, well until now. And I sorta hate his guts. He's not my type of music, every girl wants him, like I'll stick to the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber.

"Nicole!" I was snapped back to reality. Tina, waving a ball point pen at my face pointed at some papers. "Sign right here." She pointed her perfectly manicured finger to a long line with an "x" on it. I didn't even read the paper, just cursively signing my name. I trusted Tina, more than I trusted myself. "Ok, this is now official, you two are now married, Nicole Altway now known as Nicole Jones!" A smile beamed on her face. I frowned. I did not want his last name.

And that was that, the little ceremony was over and I was rushed into a limo, and we were off. I looked up to see Luis on his phone, again, when it reminded me I have a phone too. I pulled out my white IPhone 4, checking any messages. Kayla and Jenna had either called or texted me. They were my best if friends, but I really didn't want to talk to them, tell then I got married.

So, I pretended to be busy by scrolling on my instagram and Facebook, even my email, which I haven't used since Club-Penguin. And I totally hated my email address; NicolehotbabyJonas07@yahoo.com. I made it when I was eight and I was literally seeing Poptropica messages telling me to come see your character.

As I was scrolling up to messages on pbskidsgo, the limo stopped. I looked out the tinted windows as we stopped to a McDonald's. This reminded me of how hungry I've been since the call. I rolled my eyes as Luis was in the entrance door. Biting my lip, I waited for a few minutes as he came back with a small bag, and the limo drove off. Flinging the burger to my stomach, not even saying a word as he opened a cardboard container before devouring the Big Mac, I looked my stomach, a cheap dollar menu burger. I looked at the burger, not daring to touch it like it was contaminated. Beef. "I don't eat beef." I managed to say as he slowly looked up. Too shocked, I looked back down at the dollar burger.

"Well, Nicole is it? " He asked in a voice. A sweet voice. I looked up and nodded a smile coming to my face. "Since you're too royal to eat a burger, you owe me a buck." He said as he pulled out headphones and put them in his ears. My face stung with disbelief. Was he, this much of a jerk? His words stung like a bee as they kept jabbing throughout my mind. The disgust in his face as he just pulled out the headphones and blocked me out. "Oh here." He said, letting the McDonald's bag slide to my side and to the ground. I picked it up, fries were in there. Small fries. And he never even look up from his stupid phone.